What is your fav hobby and why?

My hobbies are playing the piano, playing guitar, playing drums, singing, dancing, and acting because I have an eye for Performing Arts. I wish my parents had enough money to send me to a Performing Arts school...

I'm into photography. I like taking pictures of nature and the sky. I am selling the photos he took for publication in a magazine. To learn how to take pictures of nature, he needs to know how to set up his camera. To that end, I went to a course to learn how to use ISO, which adjusts the amount of light the camera lets in and greatly affects the dark or light areas of a photo. I like learning new information for myself. I have a favorite site where I learn new things about photography, SKYLUM BLOG

Last edited:
I'm a photographer. I mostly take pictures of stars, the Milky Way, and the Moon.
The night sky is indeed beautiful - speckled with glittering orbs of gases. There is no time I feel closer to nature than in blissful oblivion of the night, in which nature appears truly magical....

I like riding a bike Tomasso, it allows me to get away from home and be alone. I don't have to talk to my parents, which is great

Last edited:
I'm into photography. I like taking pictures of nature and the sky. I am selling the photos he took for publication in a magazine. To learn how to take pictures of nature, he needs to know how to set up his camera. To that end, I went to a course to learn how to use ISO, which adjusts the amount of light the camera lets in and greatly affects the dark or light areas of a photo. I like learning new information for myself. I have a favorite site where I learn new things about photography, SKYLUM BLOG

Thats amazing @redvelvet, I was thinking about signing up for a Photography class because it sounds interesting, what would you recommend for me to photograph first?

My favorite hobby is my work. I'm a jeweler and I've always loved doing it. I love it when a customer enjoys coming to pick up rings for a wedding, for example. They all share their delight with me and that's why I love my hobby. I've always been convinced that if your hobby turns into a job, you can make good money. Because you enjoy spending a lot of time doing it and you never get tired of it. As soon as you finish the job, you move on to another ring or pendant with diamonds, for example. I think that it doesn't matter what kind of hobby you have, as long as you enjoy it.
Well Bob, that's certainly true. Happiness is the most important part of life.....

Let’s see I have a lot…

Mainly being with friends… I like my job… I like movies… I like theme parks… and I like being healthy and active!

Let’s see I have a lot…

Mainly being with friends… I like my job… I like movies… I like theme parks… and I like being healthy and active!
You like your job, lol? Most people I know don't want to do the job they're currently doing for the rest of their lives....

mostly i ride bikes but i been slowin down on eating an trying too be a better person i love movies an cars dogs an cats i love video games an loves skatebaording

Okay so, I have no idea how to work this Forum thing so 😂 uhm sorry if I do something sketchy or what not. So anyway my fav Hobby is playing the piano. It calms me and it makes me so relaxed it’s like if I’m flying without noticing. Half of the time I feel dead tho because of my mood, (Mood swings yk) 🤡 so yea!
(So cringe)
I like doing pottery, writing short stories, and painting. I also consider drinking tea my hobby. 🍵
Have a good day ^^