What is your fav hobby and why?

Well rn I’m an aquatics supervisor at a large water park so I lead, manage, and instruct a team of lifeguards, respond to emergencies, and like make sure everything is operating correctly and about a million other things but I plan to go into theme park or water park operations management. Sounds boring but like it’s what I wanted to do since I was a child lol. Going to college for business so once I’m done with that I can go full time somewhere. Also it’s like good money from my previous career choice I wanted to do.

For sure would have to say reading, I liked it from like elementary school and carried it on to now. I just got back into it after a like month book break.

Hello friends! I want to share my experience of playing the ukulele! This has been my hobby for a while now. This instrument is a real find for music lovers. Despite its small size, the ukulele can create an incredibly warm and pleasant atmosphere. One of the key points in mastering this instrument is learning the chords. I've found some great online services that help with this. They offer extensive chord databases with detailed diagrams and audio examples, making learning more accessible and fun.

Last edited: