What is your fav hobby and why?

Addison101

Okay so, I have no idea how to work this Forum thing so ๐Ÿ˜‚ uhm sorry if I do something sketchy or what not. So anyway my fav Hobby is playing the piano. It calms me and it makes me so relaxed itโ€™s like if Iโ€™m flying without noticing. Half of the time I feel dead tho because of my mood, (Mood swings yk) ๐Ÿคก so yea!
(So cringe)

Okay so, I have no idea how to work this Forum thing so ๐Ÿ˜‚ uhm sorry if I do something sketchy or what not. So anyway my fav Hobby is playing the piano. It calms me and it makes me so relaxed itโ€™s like if Iโ€™m flying without noticing. Half of the time I feel dead tho because of my mood, (Mood swings yk) ๐Ÿคก so yea!
(So cringe)
Brother, change your business๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

(So cringe)
I love watching anime,reading,and drawing <3

I adore reading books and comics. Also I'm keen on videogames, studing languages and writing. I'm good in writiong job profiles too! For your future you should know that your profile is your brand, which increases your job chances and gives you a complete picture of your personality. This area is like a mirror for which careers you find attractive and which sources of inspiration you enjoy. Here's a guide on how to add and update leads on LinkedIn to fit your furute career path.

Last edited by a moderator:
I adore reading books and comics. Also I'm keen on videogames, studing languages and writing. I'm good in writiong job profiles too! For your future you should know that your profile is your brand, which increases your job chances and gives you a complete picture of your personality. This area is like a mirror for which careers you find attractive and which sources of inspiration you enjoy. Here's a guide https://linkedinprofilewritingservice.com/how-to-add-interests-on-linkedin/ on how to add and update leads on LinkedIn to fit your furute career path.
Ooo

(So cringe)
Lol

I adore reading books and comics. Also I'm keen on videogames, studing languages and writing. I'm good in writiong job profiles too! For your future you should know that your profile is your brand, which increases your job chances and gives you a complete picture of your personality. This area is like a mirror for which careers you find attractive and which sources of inspiration you enjoy. Here's a guide https://linkedinprofilewritingservice.com/how-to-add-interests-on-linkedin/ on how to add and update leads on LinkedIn to fit your furute career path.
Nyc

My hobby is quite unusual at first glance, I am fond of numerologyThis is a pretty interesting science that has been used for a long time. In our life, numbers are everywhere and each number has its own energy, as well as affects everyone in different ways. For some, one number brings good luck, and some, on the contrary, only aggravates a person's situation and brings him failure. All this can be viewed in numerology and learn a lot of new things!

Last edited by a moderator:
My hobby is quite unusual at first glance, I am fond of numerology https://numeroscop.net/numerology_chart/ . This is a pretty interesting science that has been used for a long time. In our life, numbers are everywhere and each number has its own energy, as well as affects everyone in different ways. For some, one number brings good luck, and some, on the contrary, only aggravates a person's situation and brings him failure. All this can be viewed in numerology and learn a lot of new things!
๐Ÿ™„ wt