"We need new mods"

Acey-Boo

I know I've said this before but i wanna rant so imma rant because i need someone to take some anger out on.

Ok I'm sick of all you dumbass little baby's who every time you get banned you blame it on the fucking mods. Like I've said plenty before. THE MODS ARE DOING THE BEST THEY CAN. Are you online 24/7? Are you always following the rules? No no you are not so I don't wanna hear that, "they aren't always on," or, ,"we need better mods." Like stfu I know 100% that you aren't always on so i dont wanna hear it you baby. The mods are constantly saying that the report button and ignore buttons are right there when something bad happens whether it be in main or in pms. Report their ass and get on with your fucking day you don't have to bug the mods. They have lives too. So stfu and deal with it. They will get to it when they can. Also i dont want to hear anyone blaming their ban or kick or mute on the mods you got yourself into the mess and the more you yell at the mods the deeper your graves gonna be because some of these mods have no chill 0-0

oh and btw this is not me tryna get on any of you mods good sides. Its me being annoyed at idiots.

Oh and if you dont like a feature on the fucking app then just come here and say it. don't run to mods and interrupt them with your puny problems.

Sorry for my foul language

Byeee <3

Last edited:
I know I've said this before but i wanna rant so imma rant because i need someone to take some anger out on.

Ok I'm sick of all you dumbass little baby's who every time you get banned you blame it on the fucking mods. Like I've said plenty before. THE MODS ARE DOING THE BEST THEY CAN. Are you online 24/7? Are you always following the rules? No no you are not so I don't wanna hear that, "they aren't always on," or, ,"we need better mods." Like stfu I know 100% that you aren't always on so i dont wanna hear it you baby. The mods are constantly saying that the report button and ignore buttons are right there when something bad happens whether it be in main or in pms. Report their ass and get on with your fucking day you don't have to bug the mods. They have lives too. So stfu and deal with it. They will get to it when they can. Also i dont want to hear anyone blaming their ban or kick or mute on the mods you got yourself into the mess and the more you yell at the mods the deeper your graves gonna be because some of these mods have no chill 0-0

oh and btw this is not me tryna get on any of you mods good sides. Its me being annoyed at idiots.

Oh and if you dont like a feature on the fucking app then just come here and say it. don't run to mods and interrupt them with your puny problems.

Sorry for my foul language

Byeee <3
Nice point buh did you actually had to waste time typing all thisπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜‚

Lmao,,, yet were are the mods now Smh theres hella ppl spamming "m3ga,wanna trde" yet nothing is happing 🀣talk about hitting "ingore or Report" smh why ingore if they make new accounts and spam the same shit? hm

Lmao,,, yet were are the mods now Smh theres hella ppl spamming "m3ga,wanna trde" yet nothing is happing 🀣talk about hitting "ingore or Report" smh why ingore if they make new accounts and spam the same shit? hm
well then report and ignore them. how how are the mods suppose to to all that? the mods do the best they can so stfu and deal with it if you dont like it either use the buttons or fucking leave idfc

the way u r trying to process a simple logical thinking
and the fact u have none
its just fascinating

i dont think i care lmao 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜… πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜… πŸ˜… πŸ˜… πŸ˜… πŸ˜… πŸ˜… πŸ˜… πŸ˜… πŸ˜…
I think you do care, you would always tag mods when little petty arguments happen and you couldn't win them, so you could only win them and get your way. Why are you using tc/ave if you find it "shitty" even for your bf? Another thing you did was getting our socials and now you say that you don't care? Sad Sad life.

I think you do care, you would always tag mods when little petty arguments happen and you couldn't win them, so you could only win them and get your way. Why are you using tc/ave if you find it "shitty" even for your bf? Another thing you did was getting our socials and now you say that you don't care? Sad Sad life.
Hm

Bitch i dont think i do so stfu