VPN and proxy?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellen xxx

I’ve been tryin to get back into the chat but it’s sayin I have a VPN or proxy which I dont. Can someone help?

Attachments

• 5BADF9A0-604F-4883-B29E-E52B3A1DA520.jpeg
    5BADF9A0-604F-4883-B29E-E52B3A1DA520.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 15
Respected Readers,
VPN/Proxies are no longer allowed by the room, that is, if you have an active VPN, you cannot access the chat room.
In case of inconvenience, follow the steps:
Try restarting your phone.
If the problem still continues, clear your browser data, by going to Settings > Applications > Browser > Clear All Data.
Or you can also go to the browser settings > site data > and then clear the "teen-chat.org" tab.
Now browse the teen-chat.org and sign in again.
Hope it helps.!!
Thankyou...!!

DISABLING YOUR PROXY OR VPN
Ok, depening on what device you use, it's different.
Windows 10: Settings app - Internet settings - Choose the VPN or Proxy buttons on the left
MacOS (VPN): Go to the Apple Menu and click on System Preferences - Open the Network Control Panel pane - click on Network Port Configurations in the Show menu - Delete the VPN Connection and click Apply Now
MacOS (proxy): System Preferences - Network - Advanced - Proxies
iOS (VPN): Settings - VPN (left column just below Bluetooth
iOS (Proxy): Settings - WiFi - Hit the (i) next to your wifi name - scroll down - proxy - off
Android (VPN): From app or Network and Internet (or More under the header) - VPN - Gear icon - Toggle the switch
Android (Proxy): Go to settings - wifi - long press on the connected wifi name(SSID) - Modify settings - Check Advance settings - in the proxy drop down select none.
Linux (VPN): From the app
Ubuntu and possibly others (Proxy): Command line - unset HTTP_PROXY

I got the same message even though I don't use a VPN or a proxy. Please can you whitelist my IP because I've been able to use Teen Chat prior to this problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.