Undercover

jjjjjjj-GaNg

The members expelled from the gang are:

Musafir

Rising Star

亗 SAKSHAM

On October 15, @Musafir and @Rising Star were expelled from the gang and they are no longer members of the jjjjjjj-GaNg because they both did something we never expected them to do.

-As you all know, this gang is a leaderless gang. But the problem started when I decided to introduce a voting system for a commander rank, which was my mistake, and I gave full control to one person. When we give power to one hand, it corrupts the other, as is the case with the jjjjjjj-GaNg.

-The commander formed his own gang and followed a similar pattern, and they are ruining the reputation of the gang.

-The gang is not responsible for any activity done in public and causing drama. It is a private gang. It is clear that if we want to say something, it should be through a representative.

We are not sure who is still loyal to the gang, so we decided to go undercover, but we are still actively working.

The members expelled from the gang are:

Musafir

Rising Star

亗 SAKSHAM

On October 15, @Musafir and @Rising Star were expelled from the gang and they are no longer members of the jjjjjjj-GaNg because they both did something we never expected them to do.

-As you all know, this gang is a leaderless gang. But the problem started when I decided to introduce a voting system for a commander rank, which was my mistake, and I gave full control to one person. When we give power to one hand, it corrupts the other, as is the case with the jjjjjjj-GaNg.

-The commander formed his own gang and followed a similar pattern, and they are ruining the reputation of the gang.

-The gang is not responsible for any activity done in public and causing drama. It is a private gang. It is clear that if we want to say something, it should be through a representative.

We are not sure who is still loyal to the gang, so we decided to go undercover, but we are still actively working.
I'm not sure whether I should laugh or cry lol....