Unban Request

Exzul

I was warned; I listened and stopped; then got banned randomly after a long time after stopping which seems really unfair and unjustified.

The last thing I said before I got banned was like "you can't always make people call you what you want, they don't listen" or something and I got banned shortly after that.

Apparently it was adding on to "Controversial issues" me and alot of others stopped talking about like hours before the ban.

So for me to just be banned for saying what I said earlier before the ban, makes no sense.

The ban makes perfect sense. Your kick history is really bad. You're both a sexist and a racist. I'm glad you're banned now. No more negativity from your pathetic ass : )

The ban makes perfect sense. Your kick history is really bad. You're both a sexist and a racist. I'm glad you're banned now. No more negativity from your pathetic ass : )
How am I sexist and a racist? I'm black and white and one biased mod and people like Sofia been lying about me for things I said for the longest time.

And the one mod, is the same exact mod that keeps keeping me for the littlest things (because he doesn't like me) when I'm discussing about cival topics of race/gender without being negative with MULTIPLE people so why am I the only one getting kicked?

Like Sofia keeps saying I said "women are only made for babies" which is a complete lie and I'm sure she reports me for no reason. I literally said I appreciated women for the pain they go through to bring life to this world and butthurt people like her, and the mod, want to make me seem like some evil person.

Also with the race thing, soooo many people were making race jokes yet I'm the one getting banned for saying something mundane that doesn't have any sort of hate or discrimination to it.

If you wanna run a chat like this with power hungry mods who kick people for things they personally don't like about someone, then we'll good luck.

I literally hear people taking about killing and making fun of white people and they never get banned. The double standard is real.

just shutup and go away x_x "pathetic ass"
What the hell did I do? You guys are stupid as hell, I didn't do shit and you all are too lazy to look into it because you're too busy riding off Kevin's d**
You're really lazy