Unban Please 🙏

Hendrickz800

Hello, I was banned about three or five hours ago and I'm not sure why. Maybe it was an accident or some sort of misunderstanding, but the account is called Hendrickz808 and people within the chat can verify that I am not a bot nor am I a catfish. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I will check on this post again in about an hour. God bless 🙏

Was no accident nor misunderstanding, you were banned for your constant inappropriate behaviour maybe you should've stopped the first time you were kicked.

I apologize for my behavior and I understand what I did was wrong. It was honestly all jokes that me and my friends were making, not of it was meant to be taken seriously (which is no excuse). Is there any way I could get a second chance? I’m a consistent member and it would be really great if I could just talk to my friends again.

I can promise that the way I acted inappropriately will not happen anymore, It was honestly nothing with malevolent intentions. If i ever make another inappropriate joke with my friends I will not plead for an unban again. I honestly just want to talk to my friends. If not I understand, thank you for replying to my first comment too 🙏🏼.

16 kicks prior to the ban. I would say you had plenty of time to stop your actions and you just chose not to. So you brought this upon yourself.

Is there any way I can redeem myself? I know that it may be unbelievable but I do have genuine friends in there and I just want to be able to talk to them again. You can see from my bio inside teenchat that I have made these honest connections with people and I just want to be able to check on them again. Is there anything j can do?

Is there any way I can redeem myself? I know that it may be unbelievable but I do have genuine friends in there and I just want to be able to talk to them again. You can see from my bio inside teenchat that I have made these honest connections with people and I just want to be able to check on them again. Is there anything j can do?
you can wait out the 30-day ban and then ask