Unban me pls.

zhaiqi

I got banned by something i didn't even do. The mod was acting so disrespectful because they wouldnt believe me. I dont even remember their usernames. But please unban me there's a guy i really want to talk to or atleast just ask for his other socials... 😞

yes exactly, that other "hot girl" acc was literally made by my friend on my other laptop. So ofc it's gon be the same ip if she's using MY other second laptop to make her own acc fam. And since the laptops r connected and she used google while im using bing. She could easily into my acc and i could easily log into hers.

And since she comes oftennn and shes a senior while im in 10th grade we both got a project to work on together and she uses my other laptop

Wait i got a question, if yall still aint believing me how long am i banned?? And is it possible to just let me text someone i really want to ask him smth incase im banned forever even tho ik it's not my fault.

oh btw and even after the person asked me why i has two acc with the same ip, i had no idea it was her until i asked nd realized but yea even after that i told her to delete the acc right away or I might get banned. And she told me she tried but it said it would only delete after a week or smth like that. And a few hours later we both got banned.

And it would only make sense cuz the whole time she was online she was clinging into me and i had no idea it was her. And we were almost always online at the same time cuz we both were together; and i was the one who showed her the website too