Uhh, this could be a small problem 🤔

e.mxox

I game with this guy regularly, along with a group of other people. I’m friends with him in real life and we ended up getting close. We were texting every night and meeting up. He knew it wasn’t serious as I’m not ready for a relationship, be he told me he had developed very strong feelings and that he wanted me to be his girlfriend. I don’t have the same feelings, and I didn’t realise his were so strong so I told him my feelings and that I wasn’t ready. We stopped texting but I’m still gaming with him. I see him a lot and I can’t shake the feeling that he still really wants me. Recently he’s been sparking up conversations every night via text and I don’t want anything to start up again, but I also don’t want to ignore him as he’s a really good friend... I’m kind of stuck as I don’t want things to get awkward, but I don’t want to loose him as a friend.

I think you need to talk about this again. I also recommend distracting and finding another guy. You can try online dating, nowadays it is very popular. There are many boys I found for you on https://No advertising for dating sites!

Problems in a couple can only be solved by two people. If one person is selfish and does not want to compromise, this couple will break up. To all single people, I recommend a great site that will help you find a loving person and build a strong trusting relationship. After all, it is impossible to return what has already been destroyed.
smh

I game with this guy regularly, along with a group of other people. I’m friends with him in real life and we ended up getting close. We were texting every night and meeting up. He knew it wasn’t serious as I’m not ready for a relationship, be he told me he had developed very strong feelings and that he wanted me to be his girlfriend. I don’t have the same feelings, and I didn’t realise his were so strong so I told him my feelings and that I wasn’t ready. We stopped texting but I’m still gaming with him. I see him a lot and I can’t shake the feeling that he still really wants me. Recently he’s been sparking up conversations every night via text and I don’t want anything to start up again, but I also don’t want to ignore him as he’s a really good friend... I’m kind of stuck as I don’t want things to get awkward, but I don’t want to loose him as a friend.
Make him understand that yout two are just friends.