U guys need new mods

You're begging to be unbanned in one thread and a few mins later you post this...hmm. Anyways say mod names and send proof of what you're saying cause otherwise it looks to me like you're salty for getting kicked off the site and banned.

You're begging to be unbanned in one thread and a few mins later you post this...hmm. Anyways say mod names and send proof of what you're saying cause otherwise it looks to me like you're salty for getting kicked off the site and banned.
No but some mods do just sit there an watch things happen but thats my opinion an I'm sorry

Mods handle reports, sometimes arguments happen in main but mods don't always involve themselves with the drama unless it gets too much and people start reporting. Reports always get handled though when mods are online

Mods handle reports, sometimes arguments happen in main but mods don't always involve themselves with the drama unless it gets too much and people start reporting. Reports always get handled though when mods are online
Oh okay nah all good it's just strange that's all

I guess it can be, but, some stuff don't break rules and mods can't do much just like warn maybe for people to calm down. :)

The problem is that none of you actually can see us doing our work unless if it says by the system that a specific user was kicked, we sometimes don't pay attention to chat and mostly focus on reports, especially if there's way too many reports.

Personally U need new mods some of them doesn't even do there job properly
They sit there an watch everything unfold it's ridiculous.
I´m sorry you feel that way but you have to have some understanding of what mods actually do.

It might look like we are AFK but in fact we r handling many reports and to an addition sometimes Screenshot it for proof.
Not only do we have to check a lot before kicking the person but actually reasioning and taking in many things in consideration (Accounts History, Context, ...).

i just read the other mods responses and feel like not posting this well fak what a waste xd