TYLER UNBAN ME NOW

AdAstra

Tyler you banned me after I argued with you over how you accused me of being overage (im 18) when you had no evidence. When i asked why you randomly needed to know my age i was kicked. when i asked why you kicked me i was kicked. when i bypassed your ridiculous censor i was banned. what the hell? Apparently you do this to a lot of people so what's the deal? I've done nothing wrong besides having a non-english mood which you took the liberty of fixing when you kicked me the 2nd time. Therefor unless you have any evidence to support your ridiculous draconian case, unban me right now. Quit being draconian as heck.

AdAstra

Tyler you banned me after I argued with you over how you accused me of being overage (im 18) when you had no evidence. When i asked why you randomly needed to know my age i was kicked. when i asked why you kicked me i was kicked. when i bypassed your ridiculous censor i was banned. what the hell? Apparently you do this to a lot of people so what's the deal? I've done nothing wrong besides having a non-english mood which you took the liberty of fixing when you kicked me the 2nd time. Therefor unless you have any evidence to support your ridiculous draconian case, unban me right now. Quit being draconian as heck.

AdAstra
As I said to you when you went on about this before I never banned you. I told you to check your internet settings. If you are actually banned now, it’s nothing to do with me. So take it up Kevin either way. I’ve not banned you, last you did this kinda post I checked your account and it wasn’t banned.

AdAstra
Your history is clean.