There's a big problem with this site.

Hello all

Or should I say, hello pedophiles.

I'm a pedo hunter, and this site has some of the worst one's I've to date. And there everywhere. All you have to do is be a female and say hi, and you have like, 6 or 7 dms from them. Try it it works. ALL THE TIME. Because mods and admins are doing NOTHING. And even if you report them, another one just gonna show up. There just going to keep coming back & back & back. And you know what, the only way I can voice my concerns for this issue, is through the forums, because the contact us page ain't working, which shows just how good of a job this site is doing.

Don't believe me? I have several files attached from me, and other pedo hunters, of pedos them selves. And we could get more if we wanted to
And if this goes under the radar, we will make sure this is brought to the attention of proper authorities.

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 54
  • image1 (1).jpg
    image1 (1).jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 50
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 43
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 41
  • image2.png
    image2.png
    53 KB · Views: 38
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 39
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 40
  • image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 38
  • unknown (1).png
    unknown (1).png
    9.2 KB · Views: 40
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 56
Faking your age/gender is not ok. That’s what a pedo would do.

And it’s not our fault they’re flocking to sites like these. Most users don’t bother reporting creeps. For those that don’t, well it’s just as bad as covering up for a pedo.

Then there are people who just haven’t been raised well enough to learn where limits go and when to tell someone about an inappropriate and uncomfortable situation.

In your screenshots I see one horny guest… no proof of overage/pedophilia. And you tell them about “your” bra size and vagina? You’re just feeding the pervert. What you’re doing is NOT pedo hunting. You’re just dragging it out and giving them more opportunity to hit up more girls or keep fantasizing with the fake info you’re giving them.

The other guest is just a scammer. They get kicked everyday.

Hello all

Or should I say, hello pedophiles.

I'm a pedo hunter, and this site has some of the worst one's I've to date. And there everywhere. All you have to do is be a female and say hi, and you have like, 6 or 7 dms from them. Try it it works. ALL THE TIME. Because mods and admins are doing NOTHING. And even if you report them, another one just gonna show up. There just going to keep coming back & back & back. And you know what, the only way I can voice my concerns for this issue, is through the forums, because the contact us page ain't working, which shows just how good of a job this site is doing.

Don't believe me? I have several files attached from me, and other pedo hunters, of pedos them selves. And we could get more if we wanted to
And if this goes under the radar, we will make sure this is brought to the attention of proper authorities.
They keep coming cox u keep on entertaining them😏.If you had ignored them and stopped answering their questions, u would be free ig