Teenchatmanager!

Notyours

Who banned me from the site! I am the owner of this chat also i know the 2 admin and guess what? I was the person who hired you and i can fire you to so who wanna tell me who banned user teenchatmanager or else i will fire yall from administration job also or terminate you and you will not be able to be hired again you might be able to request to be hired but teenchat owners won't accept any request sent from every admin
20220607164216.jpg
20220607164216.jpg

Who banned me from the site! I am the owner of this chat also i know the 2 admin and guess what? I was the person who hired you and i can fire you to so who wanna tell me who banned user teenchatmanager or else i will fire yall from administration job also or terminate you and you will not be able to be hired again you might be able to request to be hired but teenchat owners won't accept any request sent from every admin
View attachment 1146
The owner is not US based, m'dear....

View attachment 1146
oh no, I'm shaking in fear man. what was your point in doing this? and if you're the owner why do you not have some sort of special tag like the staff does? your grammar sucks too

oh no, I'm shaking in fear man. what was your point in doing this? and if you're the owner why do you not have some sort of special tag like the staff does? your grammar sucks too
Lol Notyours is a typical attention seeker seeking bonus points......

View attachment 1146
I HACKED YOUR PC AND SENT YOU A VIDEO OF YOU BEATING MEAT UWU