Suggestions and Ideas

Do you have any idea on how to improve the chat room? New features, rules or other changes?

Feel free to share them here! We might not be able to implement all suggested features, but we will look into all of your suggestions.

If you are lucky enough, you will be able to win Lifetime VIP just by your great idea(s), and our appreciation.
I already gave out my suggestions but I got few more ideass!!.. They are...

1) Those User or VIP who having their birthday will be at the top of chat with a special Birthday 🎂 icon with their name.
If possible then they should have any extra feature just for their birthday and from next dat they will be as before.

2) We can change the theme of the main chat and we can change walpaper of main chat and we can change positions of a)Camera b)PM c)FriendRequests It would be more convenient..
I faced an ISSUE sometimes my phone got hang and when I click the PM and accidentally click on CLEAR PMs so this have to be managed.

3) My last suggestion is that....Those who are VIP must get a feature to hide VIP icon.
This help som ppls to look as a user and they can test their gf whether she is cheating on her or not.

Last edited:
Do you have any idea on how to improve the chat room? New features, rules or other changes?

Feel free to share them here! We might not be able to implement all suggested features, but we will look into all of your suggestions.

If you are lucky enough, you will be able to win Lifetime VIP just by your great idea(s), and our appreciation.
There are nine things I’d like to suggest

1. There should be a game room where people could participate in mini games! Any games that are simple like Tic Tac Toe, connect four, stuff like that

2. I think the music station could have more genres! Maybe some electronic, or some country, or some emo, etc.

3. There should be a feature that allows you to change the color of your pfp ring, as well as a feature to change the font of your bio!

4. There should be an option to turn off your mic when you cam! So that if you need to, you can mute yourself.

5. There should be a rule where if you don’t write in main for long enough, and your online, your account gets looked into for suspicious activity.

6. Why don’t you add a feature that connects people Spotify or ITunes to there profile? So that other people know what they’re listening to.

7. More room in the biography so that people could say more about themselves!

8. How about a feature that allows people to know if people they’re single or not? Like it could be edited in the profile along with gender and stuff like that.

9. Here’s my favorite idea! What about an option in your profile that when used, doesn’t let you intake any DMs at all? Instead of blocking a single person, or multiple people, it temporarily blocks all messages until the next day, or until it’s turned off.

Last edited:

Every once in a while my chats clear for no reason at all
and i dont click the clear button
glitch maybe?

lets create a games like roll the dice, the one who gets six will win an award
puzzle quiz

I think we could have like day we do special activities on the site as a whole like special events to post our spirts

I do have an idea! This is Grim Reaper in chat, and my idea would be to make "Clan" options... Such as the ability to make clan rooms and clan staff and such. The point would be to have a cool friend group and also help people make new friends. There could be challenges such as clan quiz battles and also some fun in rp. All chat rules would still be required to be omnipresent and omnipotent. Clans cannot make exceptions for things that are against chat rules.

There should also be an "Apply for clan" button to alert the clan leader and staff. Kind of like the "Add friend" option. Anyway, that's just my idea. Tweak it however you want so that it can be done, and I'll still be a happy camper. Thx! Hope this wins!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-18-21-38-19.png
    Screenshot_2022-01-18-21-38-19.png
    130.9 KB · Views: 20
Profile likes will be brought back in the upcoming update, it’s been confirmed by developers.

Users choosing mods could end up with a user not being fit for mod being hired. They could abuse their mod features in worst case.

I like the review idea
Can i get vip here??

The site is great but a lot of time mods aren’t on or anything to kick people or mute them their art people on here who act like a teen and send links to us and make us see inappropriate things

Well I’d recommend some appearance options as in the circle around the Profile picture to not match as gender female (pink) and male (blue). I’d rather suggest that there should be an option given of any Color to pick (vips could get offered for example special types such as neon glowing circle, or rainbow combinations, …)
I’d also recommend to give users the ability to use gif profile pictures and backgrounds. I don’t really see a point in not doing changing that, unless you only want those features to be unlocked by purchasing VIP.
And I would like the funny kicks to be allowed again if possible
Users can have gifs as their pfp's too .-.

SINCE WHEN MAN I SEE THEM HAVE THAT BUT I WAS NEVER ABLE TO DO THAT BACK THEN

The site is so cool and complete. But if it have a game to play or a private room with chosen people. It would be more cool.