still getting kicked for bypassing ban -_-

FuKKeR

hey kevin hope u doin fine. I am still getting kicked for bypassing ban. Plz tell ur fellow mods that i am unbanned. thnx
i asked a mod for help but see what she said :

Attachments

• 01111.png
    01111.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 100000.png
    100000.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 200000.png
    200000.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 15
i thought mods are here to help users but instead of that u can see what she said. I asked for other mods for help but u can see i got no reply.
dunno why they doing like this.

you're dumb. im tired of you asking me stupid ass questions every stupid ass day. mods can't help stupid.

This complaint was made before he got unbanned. It needed approval before getting posted (probably because he’s bypassing the forum ban) so that’s why it appears that it’s posted relatively late.

I find this thread a bit rude; the fact how the moderator @Mick has a disrepectful manner to the OP on my behalf. I know I should not be interfering, but I find this person to be extremely rude. Staff are not above the rules and will be pointing that out.

Last edited:
well.. i asked Mickey to unkick me. I was kicked for bypassing ban so i asked her to unkick me.I know mods can't do much in unbanning a user but kicking/unkicking is in their hands.

and you're unbanned. quit the bitchin Karen
okay let me tell u, reeebss pmed me to know whats the issue. I told her that mods are still kicking me out for bypassing ban so kindly tell them not to do that as my ban is removed but idk she got lil confused and banned my account. Then i asked her to talk to kevin and i was unbanned after that.