Slash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy there, I’m sure you read the news post on TC, submit your responses here and goodluck. 👍
Hi I'm Sam . I think I deserve a VIP because I can utilize the features of it in a proper well manner and besides that I'm having strict parents, they won't allow me to buy a VIP in chatting sites . I guess you'll understand my complicated situation. I really need those VIP privileges but because of my parents I really can't buy it . So I hope you'd be kind enough to consider me to give chance to be a VIP and I shall remain forever grateful to you for!! Jazakallah Khairan💜

Hi I'm Sam . I think I deserve a VIP because I can utilize the features of it in a proper well manner and besides that I'm having strict parents, they won't allow me to buy a VIP in chatting sites . I guess you'll understand my complicated situation. I really need those VIP privileges but because of my parents I really can't buy it . So I hope you'd be kind enough to consider me to give chance to be a VIP and I shall remain forever grateful to you for!! Jazakallah Khairan💜
Yeah Same 😭 strict parents

Howdy there, I’m sure you read the news post on TC, submit your responses here and goodluck. 👍
Hey, I deserve VIP because I've been on this site for a while now. I truly won't use the VIP for something against the rules but will use it by trying to (in one way or another) make this site a better place. Many people may want VIP just to misuse it or may end up not being on the site again but I will keep on logging in to this site and if I do get VIP, will never try to use it in a bad way. Thanks for taking your time on reading this and have a nice day :)

Hey, I deserve VIP because I've been on this site for a while now. I truly won't use the VIP for something against the rules but will use it by trying to (in one way or another) make this site a better place. Many people may want VIP just to misuse it or may end up not being on the site again but I will keep on logging in to this site and if I do get VIP, will never try to use it in a bad way. Thanks for taking your time on reading this and have a nice day :)
Have a nice day to you too,
good luck 😊

I hope that you'll be chosen💖

sorry lol i didn't know you had to reply😅, but i dont think i deserve vip, i dont think any of us deserve it. but what i wanna say is that i would like to have vip. I would like to have it bcuz my birthday is on 11-9 and i just want vip so i can share some of my art and change my user and create my own room😊 GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!

Hello

Ive been a long time member of this site and I think i deserve the VIP because of all the discussion i have contributed with.

Best regards
Zfive

Status
Not open for further replies.