Site Moderator Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron B

Hi I Am Here To Make A Moderator Complaint So I Was Banned A Couple Weeks Ago From Chat Avenue Under Request And I Wanted To Come Back So I Made A New Account And Came Back To Chat Avenue And The Mods Or Admins Banned Me For No Reason I Went Over To TC And Told Everyone I Was Banned From Chat Avenue And Showed The SS Of My Ban From There Moderator Llydra Has To Be An Asshole And Speak Up And Say Don't Show SS Of Kicks Or Bans Because It's Against The Rules He Said. Um No I Said Because It's Not Even In The Rule Book So If It's Against The Rules I Suggest You Guys (Admins Or Owner) To Put That In The Rules Because You Guys Do Not Explain The Site Rules Well. Bye. @Llydra

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210424-101522.png
    Screenshot_20210424-101522.png
    144.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20210424-095827.png
    Screenshot_20210424-095827.png
    108 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20210424-100407.png
    Screenshot_20210424-100407.png
    116.3 KB · Views: 15
Bypassing a ban has always been grounds for banning new accounts. I made it clear that bans are permanent before taking your ban request, remember?

If you want to be unbanned, then go to forums first. If you make a new account while not having asked to be unbanned, you'll be banned immediately. And this applies to everyone

As for the kicks. If you get kicked / banned it's due to you not following rules. And there's no reason for you to repost broken rules. Many times the kick reasons contain whatever inappropriate that was said in order for them to be kicked. Example: kick describing a copy pasted comment including a derogatory or sexual term. Now if a screenshot of that is posted, we'll have the same inappropriate message posted again, just in another format.

So this is why you can't post screenshot of kicks/bans, since the rules apply to everyone, no matter how innocent the action was or wasn't

Bypassing a ban has always been grounds for banning new accounts. I made it clear that bans are permanent before taking your ban request, remember?

If you want to be unbanned, then go to forums first. If you make a new account while not having asked to be unbanned, you'll be banned immediately. And this applies to everyone

As for the kicks. If you get kicked / banned it's due to you not following rules. And there's no reason for you to repost broken rules. Many times the kick reasons contain whatever inappropriate that was said in order for them to be kicked. Example: kick describing a copy pasted comment including a derogatory or sexual term. Now if a screenshot of that is posted, we'll have the same inappropriate message posted again, just in another format.

So this is why you can't post screenshot of kicks/bans, since the rules apply to everyone, no matter how innocent the action was or wasn't
K, Close Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.