Rude moderator

Mods never accept users mistakes; you'll take action without thinking about the consequences. You guys don't even warn the user before kicking/banning them We don't need your sorry; we want real mods from the site, not paid mods.
We're not paid, and I have given multiple warnings.
If you think you could do better, by all means. Please take my job. šŸ˜

We're not paid, and I have given multiple warnings.
If you think you could do better, by all means. Please take my job. šŸ˜
How dare you say something like that? Now that you've been transferred from KC, why do you keep getting changes to become a mod? There are a lot of users in line waiting to become mod but they never get chosen.

How dare you say something like that? Now that you've been transferred from KC, why do you keep getting changes to become a mod? There are a lot of users in line waiting to become mod but they never get chosen.
How dare I say what? lmao. You being so pressed over an online chat site, and over people you will never talk to again is comical

How dare I say what? lmao. You being so pressed over an online chat site, and over people you will never talk to again is comical
what funny? lol why don't you ask your mother to be the next moderator on TC? ...Oh yeah it's funny how you guys are exposed!

They will only find mistaks in you because they believe in themselves and select their own mods. They are all friends or paid mods, so they are not gonna demote them for you.
first of all, we are not paid šŸ„ø second of all, not all mods are ā€œfriendsā€, we welcome all new people for modding depending on their applications. even if we are friends, doesnā€™t mean we wonā€™t get demoted lmfao. get your facts right and then start talking. this thread is mostly between Ruby13/the mother and mods/admin, you donā€™t need to get your little pea sized brain into it and get bashed out. once again, mods do get demoted whether they are friends or not so, stop. talking.

first of all, we are not paid šŸ„ø second of all, not all mods are ā€œfriendsā€, we welcome all new people for modding depending on their applications. even if we are friends, doesnā€™t mean we wonā€™t get demoted lmfao. get your facts right and then start talking. this thread is mostly between Ruby13/the mother and mods/admin, you donā€™t need to get your little pea sized brain into it and get bashed out. once again, mods do get demoted whether they are friends or not so, stop. talking.
Slay

Mods never accept users mistakes; you'll take action without thinking about the consequences. You guys don't even warn the user before kicking/banning them We don't need your sorry; we want real mods from the site, not paid mods.
mods do accept their mistakes but we donā€™t keep making mistakes every single day to accept them. we are trained mods, we know what we are doing and we also know the consequences so you donā€™t need assume or accuse mods.

mods do accept their mistakes but we donā€™t keep making mistakes every single day to accept them. we are trained mods, we know what we are doing and we also know the consequences so you donā€™t need assume or accuse mods.
Are you Indian? tell me your age lol let's go on dates near my home "Chandu chai wala" šŸ˜³

You guys make no sense Your first message says, This thread is not for us. But now you two dumb mods have started dancing here just like a kid.
Since you feel so strongly about this make your own thread. Itā€™s difficult for admin to sort through and figure out the problem when thereā€™s this many messages on it that donā€™t surround the purpose of the threads creation.

Since you feel so strongly about this make your own thread. Itā€™s difficult for admin to sort through and figure out the problem when thereā€™s this many messages on it that donā€™t surround the purpose of the threads creation.
no need.. i'm a very lazy person.

no need.. i'm a very lazy person.
Then stop commenting on this thread with other issues. To clarify Iā€™m not invalidating your concerns as they are valid just like anyone elseā€™s but just to avoid mixing issues and creating a mess you can create your own thread where they can be addressed or drop the issue entirely. Up to you.

Just because they're "in line" doesn't mean they're competent enough to become mods. Better yourselves if you feel like others are beating you in terms of qualifications and quote unquote getting changes to become mods. Just because one wants to do something doesn't mean they're entitled to it solely based on how long they've been waiting?

Also. Get some manners.

I would like to know how this is acceptable from your moderator 'amewitch',
After she was upsetting my daughter I took my daughters phone and spoke to her as moderator to find out how I can speak to admin, she was nothing but rude to me and had an awful attitude, the fact that she is first point of call and is only 15 is shocking.
To be fair " wanting to speak with an adult" in a teen chat site is kind of stupid to ask or make fun of her age just because she's 15. She may be 15 but is mature for her age and has enough of experience.

Second of all,
Even if you're using your daughter's account it's against the rules.

But the staff exists to deal with overaged users / pedophiles that are not allowed in those sites, it's a teen chat site and not an adult site.

So you have no rights to use your daughter's phone/account to login and creep around the site and our users, as far as I know none of us was aware of your actions, and no one obligated you or your daughter in our site by force.

You can also try this site, which is more compatible for your daughter :

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221014_192258.jpg
    Screenshot_20221014_192258.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 8
Itā€™s the internet? What do you expect? If someone is ā€œbullyingā€ you just block and report via the PM Reports WHICH IS 3 EASILY NAVIGABLE BUTTONS AND BOOM. If you donā€™t want ur child on the site then donā€™t let her. Very simple.