Rude moderator

you never explained why you were on teen chat under your “daughter’s” account? that’s really suspicious bruh.
I did actually, my daughter was arguing with the mod and said to me the mod on this site was basically sticking up for the man who was filthy to her, which obviously caught my attention as I then wondered what sort of site this is for that to be acceptable, I then started talking to the mod myself asking how I can contact the admin on this page, (this is all in direct message no other under age children were involved) she was being difficult as I say she didn't want to fully explain how to make these complaints just posted a link and left it at that, she failed to mention until the end of the chat that the man in question was dealt with, she was rude and was swearing, she blocked my daughters account due to me being on it even though she had even suggested I myself make an account to be able to talk to admin 🤔
So here we are, just me looking to talk to an adult...not entirely interested in starting a conversation with you lot other than to correct you

I did actually, my daughter was arguing with the mod and said to me the mod on this site was basically sticking up for the man who was filthy to her, which obviously caught my attention as I then wondered what sort of site this is for that to be acceptable, I then started talking to the mod myself asking how I can contact the admin on this page, (this is all in direct message no other under age children were involved) she was being difficult as I say she didn't want to fully explain how to make these complaints just posted a link and left it at that, she failed to mention until the end of the chat that the man in question was dealt with, she was rude and was swearing, she blocked my daughters account due to me being on it even though she had even suggested I myself make an account to be able to talk to admin 🤔
So here we are, just me looking to talk to an adult...not entirely interested in starting a conversation with you lot other than to correct you
Why are you still pressing, issue handled. I told your kid how to report so this shit doesn't happen again? 😐

Hence why the title is rude moderator and not grooming as that issue was handled..
If I wanted to be rude, I could be so much more rude. Plus, previous coadmin, (girlfriend of) and current mod told me to kick you when I told her And Kevin about it. 💀

Also if u have such an issue with us, why let your kid here? My mom, if I told her about this, she'd rip my phone out my hands and get told to get the fuck off the site

If I wanted to be rude, I could be so much more rude. Plus, previous coadmin, (girlfriend of) and current mod told me to kick you when I told her And Kevin about it. 💀

Also if u have such an issue with us, why let your kid here? My mom, if I told her about this, she'd rip my phone out my hands and get told to get the fuck off the site
I'm sure you did tell Kevin your one sided story
I highly doubt he would condone grooming and bullying on his site let alone his moderators being rude, unhelpful and just outright immature 🤷🏼‍♀️
I dont have such an issue with you all, just you! I'm not silly my daughter is no angel but I believe she would only go on sites she feels safe on?

I'm sure you did tell Kevin your one sided story
I highly doubt he would condone grooming and bullying on his site let alone his moderators being rude, unhelpful and just outright immature 🤷🏼‍♀️
I dont have such an issue with you all, just you! I'm not silly my daughter is no angel but I believe she would only go on sites she feels safe on?
I literally sent screenshots of the entire conversation but pop off I guess.

And as a teenager. I bet you 10 to 1, she goes on a lot more than this site. Ik I did at her age 😐

I literally sent screenshots of the entire conversation but pop off I guess.

And as a teenager. I bet you 10 to 1, she goes on a lot more than this site. Ik I did at her age 😐
You're probably not wrong unfortunately, but either way I will always always fight her corner when it comes to grooming and bullying, I've seen what it leads to and wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy, so I hope you can understand why I stepped in at the very mention of it

You're probably not wrong unfortunately, but either way I will always always fight her corner when it comes to grooming and bullying, I've seen what it leads to and wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy, so I hope you can understand why I stepped in at the very mention of it
😐😐😐

The fact,  you are doing what she accused someone else of doing, kinda amusing. Being an adult on a teen chat. Your child is a teenager; she can handle herself. If she can't, she shouldn't be on the internet.
I understand wanting to protect your kids, but the fact you're basically going at other kids because you think it's protecting your kid, is just baffling

😐😐😐

The fact,  you are doing what she accused someone else of doing, kinda amusing. Being an adult on a teen chat. Your child is a teenager; she can handle herself. If she can't, she shouldn't be on the internet.
I understand wanting to protect your kids, but the fact you're basically going at other kids because you think it's protecting your kid, is just baffling
Not at all, since when did I ask of anything indecent? I have asked for an adult time and time again as I have stated I have no interested in conversating with you lot unless it is to correct you? Unless you feel just generally talking to an adult is considered pedophilia?, she can handle it hence all the previous messages before me....not that I condone them as I don't, she's no angel but the kid doesn't have a leg to stand on when all you kids are all agreeing with a predator, going at her for evidence but failing to provide her with a way she should upload that evidence 🤔 im not going at kids im correcting you, something your own mothers should have done a long time ago.... and if you think being corrected is "going at other kids" then you should educate yourself.
This is my last message as it's late so if you want to have the last word then feel free just know it goes unread by me ✌️😆✌️

Not at all, since when did I ask of anything indecent? I have asked for an adult time and time again as I have stated I have no interested in conversating with you lot unless it is to correct you? Unless you feel just generally talking to an adult is considered pedophilia?, she can handle it hence all the previous messages before me....not that I condone them as I don't, she's no angel but the kid doesn't have a leg to stand on when all you kids are all agreeing with a predator, going at her for evidence but failing to provide her with a way she should upload that evidence 🤔 im not going at kids im correcting you, something your own mothers should have done a long time ago.... and if you think being corrected is "going at other kids" then you should educate yourself.
This is my last message as it's late so if you want to have the last word then feel free just know it goes unread by me ✌️😆✌️
ok bye have a good day/night

Slay

False statements
I would like to know how this is acceptable from your moderator 'amewitch',
After she was upsetting my daughter I took my daughters phone and spoke to her as moderator to find out how I can speak to admin, she was nothing but rude to me and had an awful attitude, the fact that she is first point of call and is only 15 is shocking.
They will only find mistaks in you because they believe in themselves and select their own mods. They are all friends or paid mods, so they are not gonna demote them for you.

False statements
They will only find mistaks in you because they believe in themselves and select their own mods. They are all friends or paid mods, so they are not gonna demote them for you.
100% true, but the fact is mods are full of mistakes. They don't know how to behave when some user talks to them and they are very rude. I got kicked once, but they simply said "sorry." The problem is that they are doing this to every user...
Many do not even come to forums to complain about the issue that mods are paid and fake.

Attachments

• user3941953_bee9b15c151a.png
    user3941953_bee9b15c151a.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 15
  • user3941953_2178bae3045b.png
    user3941953_2178bae3045b.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 15
100% true, but the fact is mods are full of mistakes. They don't know how to behave when some user talks to them and they are very rude. I got kicked once, but they simply said "sorry." The problem is that they are doing this to every user...
Many do not even come to forums to complain about the issue that mods are paid and fake.
??? We're human. We make mistakes. We don't have to say sorry, but we do.

??? We're human. We make mistakes. We don't have to say sorry, but we do.
Mods never accept users mistakes; you'll take action without thinking about the consequences. You guys don't even warn the user before kicking/banning them We don't need your sorry; we want real mods from the site, not paid mods.