Rude moderator

k....

I would like to know how this is acceptable from your moderator 'amewitch',
After she was upsetting my daughter I took my daughters phone and spoke to her as moderator to find out how I can speak to admin, she was nothing but rude to me and had an awful attitude, the fact that she is first point of call and is only 15 is shocking.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221013-220306_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221013-220306_Chrome.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 50
cracks knuckles

first) I was very helpful to you. I had lost my patience however, when not only after dealing with  you but the person you "reported"?

2) secondly, you repeatedly undermined my ability to do my job, because "you obviously don't have a child." Excuse me? All I asked for, was ~proof~ of the matter. And you asked for an unreasonable request– the admin's personal information– an email.

3) you kept bringing up the same issue to me, which I explained over and over and over, that it was handled, but to you that had no reason, nor point. You kept going at it and at it.

4) I had multiple times tried to explain to you, but to which you would just keep typing and typing away.

5) if you have that much of an issue with your child getting everyday doses of life, don't let her on the site.

I would like to know how this is acceptable from your moderator 'amewitch',
After she was upsetting my daughter I took my daughters phone and spoke to her as moderator to find out how I can speak to admin, she was nothing but rude to me and had an awful attitude, the fact that she is first point of call and is only 15 is shocking.
The best option you could have done is get your daughter to have ignores the person and report for a kick, complaining about it won't do anything and as an adult you should not be using her account on a teen chat so the results occurred from your actions.

The best option you could have done is get your daughter to have ignores the person and report for a kick, complaining about it won't do anything and as an adult you should not be using her account on a teen chat so the results occurred from your actions.
Ty babes <33

You was not helpful actually, I asked how I (someone who doesn't use this site so obviously wouldnt know my way around) can get to speak to an admin or someone, at first you said you are the only person around right now, you didn't direct me to here until after I pressed for it, and even then you didn't even explain how to message on here just posted a link....yeah well helpful

I did not undermine you're ability you undermined my parenting thats when I said you would know what it's like to parent a teen? Get your facts right it is all in the chat if any ADULT would like to see it

You was not helpful actually, I asked how I (someone who doesn't use this site so obviously wouldnt know my way around) can get to speak to an admin or someone, at first you said you are the only person around right now, you didn't direct me to here until after I pressed for it, and even then you didn't even explain how to message on here just posted a link....yeah well helpful

I did not undermine you're ability you undermined my parenting thats when I said you would know what it's like to parent a teen? Get your facts right it is all in the chat if any ADULT would like to see it
Lets let @Kevin decide lmao.

Also uh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221013-144638_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221013-144638_Chrome.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20221013-144826_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221013-144826_Chrome.jpg
    415.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20221013-144731_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221013-144731_Chrome.jpg
    509.7 KB · Views: 36
Ty babes <33
She was sitting next to me while I was replying on her phone, as I dont agree with how this matter was handled considering the nature of the problem.. I assumed my queries about my minor would be answered by an appropriate adult

She was sitting next to me while I was replying on her phone, as I dont agree with how this matter was handled considering the nature of the problem.. I assumed my queries about my minor would be answered by an appropriate adult
Like I said, at the moment, I was the only one available 😐

Ty babes <33
She was sitting next to me while I was replying on her phone, as I dont agree with how this matter was handled considering the nature of the problem.. I assumed my queries about my minor would
Lets let @Kevin decide lmao.

Also uh
Yes
answered by an appropriate adult
Like I said, at the moment, I was the only one available 😐
Failed to mention this room at that moment in time though? Until pressed, I've noticed how your language has completely changed on here too? No more swearing at me?

Last edited:
cracks knuckles

first) I was very helpful to you. I had lost my patience however, when not only after dealing with  you but the person you "reported"?

2) secondly, you repeatedly undermined my ability to do my job, because "you obviously don't have a child." Excuse me? All I asked for, was ~proof~ of the matter. And you asked for an unreasonable request– the admin's personal information– an email.

3) you kept bringing up the same issue to me, which I explained over and over and over, that it was handled, but to you that had no reason, nor point. You kept going at it and at it.

4) I had multiple times tried to explain to you, but to which you would just keep typing and typing away.

5) if you have that much of an issue with your child getting everyday doses of life, don't let her on the site.
Also to your number 3. Check the chat you only ONCE at the end of the chat said it was handled, at no other point was i made aware that it was dealt with and when I asked if the person in question was no longer a threat to children? you deflected...

She was sitting next to me while I was replying on her phone, as I dont agree with how this matter was handled considering the nature of the problem.. I assumed my queries about my minor would

Yes
answered by an appropriate adult

Failed to mention this room at the moment in time though? Until pressed, I've noticed how your language has completely changed on here too? No more swearing at me?
Here let me "swear at you" again since you think it seems fit.
I told you about this damn room in the first place, read the old dms my dude.
Literally told you 3 messages in. Don't believe me?
Here's your proof.
Screenshot_20221013-181236_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20221013-181244_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20221013-181250_Chrome.jpg

Here let me "swear at you" again since you think it seems fit.
I told you about this damn room in the first place, read the old dms my dude.
Literally told you 3 messages in. Don't believe me?
Here's your proof.
View attachment 1665View attachment 1666View attachment 1667
As I said yes you sent a link, but never said what to do from there? As I have stated time and time again to you I do not use this site so I'm not aware of how you make complaints,

Also your number 5? You think getting groomed and bullied is every day life? Is that acceptable then? Wow twitter will love this

As I said yes you sent a link, but never said what to do from there? As I have stated time and time again to you I do not use this site so I'm not aware of how you make complaints,

Also your number 5? You think getting groomed and bullied is every day life? Is that acceptable then? Wow twitter will love this
lmao? Twitter. You think people care? Secondly, no getting groomed isn't ok, but getting bullied, or name called. Is normal
. Teach your child how to deal with it in a professional manner.

Plus, getting groomed online is bound to happen, no matter the room. 😐 if you don't wanna deal with it, don't let her on the site

lmao? Twitter. You think people care? Secondly, no getting groomed isn't ok, but getting bullied, or name called. Is normal
. Teach your child how to deal with it in a professional manner.
This is a professional manner? Speaking to the mod to find out how to take it further as a man was bullying my child after she shut down his sexual advances, I told you this before you decided to then mention he was dealt with so okay great! Now I know 🙄 and seriously you think bullying is okay? @Kevin read it yourself, this is what you have as your moderator 🤔

i didnt read everything you said but “you” being ruby13’s “mom” getting on teenchat is a very p e d o behavior tbh. if you really think your “daughter” is being upsetted by some moderator online then that’s your fault for letting your snowflake daughter get on internet. you’re a “parent” should know well about internet stranger danger shit. don’t blame it on @Amethyst, i was there too. in fact, your so called daughter was falsely accusing a guest account of being pedophile without any proof, which is against rules. if you are actually her mother, then please carry on with your life instead of beefing with teens online. it’s giving pathetic no-life whiny behavior. thanks ✨