Result Anxieties..

Nayana

Entrance results are finally out and as expected , I havent scored 100%

Hold you guns, before saying that I'm too big for my sandals๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Every general category student wishes to get full marks cause of the heartburn of not being allotted in your dream college..
Are the students allowed to have thier set if dream college?? ( this is a separate topic altogether)

My scores are decent, thankfully I don't think I have to take a drop year but I am facing anxiety about what if I dont get in.
Have I lost a full year? Should I study the same subjects again? Should I curse the reservation scheme?
Why is life so tough? Why am I not meeting anyone here who is going through the same situation?
Well life sure is tough!

Every general category student wishes to get full marks cause of the heartburn of not being allotted in your dream college..
Are the students allowed to have thier set if dream college?? ( this is a separate topic altogether)

My scores are decent, thankfully I don't think I have to take a drop year but I am facing anxiety about what if I dont get in.
Have I lost a full year? Should I study the same subjects again? Should I curse the reservation scheme?
Why is life so tough? Why am I not meeting anyone here who is going through the same situation?
Well life sure is tough!
Just keep calm and chill, everything will be fine

Well life sure is tough!
Seriously, chill. What you've learned is much more important than your actual result. Sure, getting a good result is a bonus, but the actual process of acquiring knowledge is much more important. The actual question here is: what do you want? Is your target gaining knowledge or making it to your dream college? Because, in my opinion, what really matters is your passion for learning. Everything else adjusts around that.....

Seriously, chill. What you've learned is much more important than your actual result. Sure, getting a good result is a bonus, but the actual process of acquiring knowledge is much more important. The actual question here is: what do you want? Is your target gaining knowledge or making it to your dream college? Because, in my opinion, what really matters is your passion for learning. Everything else adjusts around that.....
I want to get into the best uni /college because it matters in the real world and placements are 100%
Gaining knowledge from the best is very important for me. I dont want to end up in any college where self study is higher than the actual guidance from well read and experienced teachers/scholars.

I want to get into the best uni /college because it matters in the real world and placements are 100%
Gaining knowledge from the best is very important for me. I dont want to end up in any college where self study is higher than the actual guidance from well read and experienced teachers/scholars.
Lol what's wrong with self-studying....?

Your success is not tied to a particular university....

Well life sure is tough! It's normal to worry about your future, but I think you'll be fine) Of course, exams are always a lot of stress for all of us. And if you are not confident in your abilities, you can always visit these websites like https://edureviewer.com/sites-like-coursehero/ and choose the right online learning platform. As far as I know, these online educational services have experienced teachers who will help you better prepare for the exams. You will be able to choose an individual training plan with which you can acquire new knowledge more effectively. Wish you luck!)
It's okay to worry about your future, but I think you'll be fine)

Last edited: