Result Anxieties..

Butter

Entrance results are finally out and as expected , I havent scored 100%

Hold you guns, before saying that I'm too big for my sandals๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Every general category student wishes to get full marks cause of the heartburn of not being allotted in your dream college..
Are the students allowed to have thier set if dream college?? ( this is a separate topic altogether)

My scores are decent, thankfully I don't think I have to take a drop year but I am facing anxiety about what if I dont get in.
Have I lost a full year? Should I study the same subjects again? Should I curse the reservation scheme?
Why is life so tough? Why am I not meeting anyone here who is going through the same situation?
Well life sure is tough!

Reindolf ๐Ÿ‘‘

Every general category student wishes to get full marks cause of the heartburn of not being allotted in your dream college..
Are the students allowed to have thier set if dream college?? ( this is a separate topic altogether)

My scores are decent, thankfully I don't think I have to take a drop year but I am facing anxiety about what if I dont get in.
Have I lost a full year? Should I study the same subjects again? Should I curse the reservation scheme?
Why is life so tough? Why am I not meeting anyone here who is going through the same situation?
Well life sure is tough!
Just keep calm and chill, everything will be fine

minu

i'm sure u did great ๐Ÿง u didn't lose anything, u gained knowledge and experience. learning from ur mistakes and the things u've done right u will be able to apply the right techniques for the next year and so forth. don't be so hard on urself ! ๐Ÿ’š

Well life sure is tough!
Seriously, chill. What you've learned is much more important than your actual result. Sure, getting a good result is a bonus, but the actual process of acquiring knowledge is much more important. The actual question here is: what do you want? Is your target gaining knowledge or making it to your dream college? Because, in my opinion, what really matters is your passion for learning. Everything else adjusts around that.....