REPORTS > FILE NOT FOUND

darkside77

wont let me file a report because im banned? thats stupid this site is wortless i mean banned for spamming? SPAMMING WHAT?!? i mean like BRUH stupid!
not to mention the VPN and IP bans are easy to by pass lmao! but plz do more IP bans plz do really like em! lmao break any more laws that i can report to law?

No u can't but many people have been banned for many reasons I was banned for nothing I mean how ridiculous is that I mean I haven't done nothing

wont let me file a report because im banned? thats stupid this site is wortless i mean banned for spamming? SPAMMING WHAT?!? i mean like BRUH stupid!
not to mention the VPN and IP bans are easy to by pass lmao! but plz do more IP bans plz do really like em! lmao break any more laws that i can report to law?
you idiot if your banned for spamming that means you said something in the filter. I dont think anyone banned you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And then your having a bitch fit here for no reason xD

Username?