Random posts, feel free to add anything about your day or what sort. Have fun with this and there isn't a limit.

Was wondering what's a big deal about gender fluidity...
Someone who is fluid -- also called gender fluid -- is a person whose gender identity (the gender they identify with most) is not fixed. It can change over time or from day-to-day. Fluid is a form of gender identity or gender expression, rather than a sexual orientation.
It isnt a bad word🤷‍♀️
Where's gender plasma, yes this is an unoriginal joke

No, I was adding more stuff to the previous. Didn't want to edit or anything. Technically, yes and no.

Last edited:
Bruh, the fact my thread wasn't a bash thread. It was an question about the mod.. ya'll went way too far..ya'll could of said he is a new mod or he was afk or not paying attention :/ ya'll thought I was bashing :/. Ima just say this- I hate disrepectful people. And the fact on the other chat I mod on is calmer and such :/ and I legit thought someone was being harassed or bullied. I probably relied on professionalism. Sheesh :/ And I never seen anybody as rude as this chat tbh. I got to deal with that shit I guess.

The fact the world is falling apart :/ The fact I'm not a mean person :/ I'm not like the other complainers and I wish there was world peace :/ The fact that more younger kids get into problems because I was that kid :/ now I feel like shit :/ that thread probably gave bad vibes and now I look goofy just because a damn question :/ ya'll are people and I understand, but damn.. :/

And I have to find ways to ignore the negativity on the other four mods. I just can't really deal with those people, but I got too :/ damn bruh :/ Where is my positive vibes going too :/ down the drain.. :/ bro the fact I'm repeating myself..damn such a fool :/ ya'll went to far :/ anyway I'm done for the day. Tomorrow is another day :/

Nah, I can't sleep :/ ya'll put me wrong :/ I should of added this "For the mods and admins to answer" :/ sheesh..

and I see old threads and I see Kevin as an understanding person, he still is but..I'm logging off for a few days..Good night..