Racism allowed

your mom

I was a victim of racism just a moment ago, and I go to a mod, saishˣᵒ, she did not do a single thing about the issue and instead insisted i was the problem, this is terrible service and needs to be fixed.

I was a victim of racism just a moment ago, and I go to a mod, saishˣᵒ, she did not do a single thing about the issue and instead insisted i was the problem, this is terrible service and needs to be fixed.
She's not a mod

Go to https://forum.chat-avenue.com to report chat ave mods, also btw she was afk for some time so it appears she’s online when she isn’t

Last edited:
oop wrong forums

Not sure who you are and why you’re actually complaining

I’ve seen complaints earlier today from maybe 2-3 VIPs. Funny enough neither have provided proofs to back up the accusations against her

Then some hour later I find out about them posting her on their wall post, with an insulting headline. I’d say it was bullying / harassment.

So with the latter in mind, alongside the odd “coincidence” of two VIPs teaming up against one with some sort of authority, without any solid justification or proven point, leads me to the conclusion that it’s a personal dispute, not actually dependent on the quality of her modding but the dislike / hatred some have caught.

So if this is what it’s about, you better stop this clownery. If I’m wrong, prove me wrong.