Proof?

Rosalina

And how am I trolling when I reported some Indian kid that posted gifs that had “porń” “the internet is made for porń.” So, I get kicked for that? And how am I bypassing? It simply doesn’t make sense. Name: ˢᵘᵍᵃʳᴰᵘᶜᵏʸᵁʷᵁ and you’ve muted me for no reason because the “RP” room wasn’t for complaints. CLEARLY, multiple people complained about you. Two moderators are headless in rules. Just personal feeling now? I see how it is. Wow, this place is messed up. And your excuse, “IM A VETERAN” 🙄 tf that supposed to mean?

And honestly you were better from before, now you just kick people freely because you are a "VETERAN."

And the only thing I did was report a user multiple times and hello??? they aren't kicked??? Just me for an hour???

How am I bypassing? What rule did I break? Honestly, are you flipping confused???

Attachments

• E6EBCDD1-4BE8-4B46-9225-40A81309B05E.jpeg
    E6EBCDD1-4BE8-4B46-9225-40A81309B05E.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Alright,
To begin with I was afk in the roleplay room until you didn't tag me, the fact that you're using my name is obviously a troll name.

2nd of all you started an argument because you heard rumors of users complaining, so what? When did it become your concern about my actions or the rest of the staff actions, and none of them can assume who kicked since it doesn't says you've been kicked by Sugar Ducky " for whatever reason right? Also quit pretending to play the victim role when I wasn't even the one who started the conversation or arguing in the roleplay room or that I muted you for no reason.

I will also provide screenshots for the rest of the people to understand better the situation and the fake accusations that you're making.

The first one is about your history, obviously I muted you for arguing.
Screenshot_20221108_195532.jpg
The second one is where you started throwing false accusations just Because you heard something from a few users.

Also calling mods "dumb" for whatever reason you have, I find it very disrespectful, at least state some facts or examples before insulting for no reason right?

And all I said was that this is not a place to complain or argue so I suggested you to go on forums.

image-1.png

Also I don't kick freely, in fact i am less strict than the rest of the staff members and I let many users be themselves since the users are apparently afraid of the staff, which is not the goal, we are supposed to be friendly which we are but the users are usually afraid to interact with us. After all I let them be themselves, but with some limits obviously except for the actual pedophiles or the users with nude profile pictures or when there's an argument.

And after I muted you for 5 minutes you went offline, then 2 minutes later a guest named "imagine" came in the roleplay room, not in main chat, such a coincidence right? Spamming "mods be sucking d*cks", then after that guest got kicked, another one came and kept spamming in the same room again, surprisingly after your mute was over the guest stopped coming, such a coincidence again I suppose. unknown-144.png
After your mute was over you started false reporting not one but multiple users and it wasn't a p*rn gif, you just kept reporting random profiles and messages.

Honestly, quit targeting staff members. It's pointless and embarrassing. If you have something against any of the staff members, you should definitely provide some proof the next time, not just empty words to waste our time.

Alright,
To begin with I was afk in the roleplay room until you didn't tag me, the fact that you're using my name is obviously a troll name.

2nd of all you started an argument because you heard rumors of users complaining, so what? When did it become your concern about my actions or the rest of the staff actions, and none of them can assume who kicked since it doesn't says you've been kicked by Sugar Ducky " for whatever reason right? Also quit pretending to play the victim role when I wasn't even the one who started the conversation or arguing in the roleplay room or that I muted you for no reason.

I will also provide screenshots for the rest of the people to understand better the situation and the fake accusations that you're making.

The first one is about your history, obviously I muted you for arguing.
View attachment 1717
The second one is where you started throwing false accusations just Because you heard something from a few users.

Also calling mods "dumb" for whatever reason you have, I find it very disrespectful, at least state some facts or examples before insulting for no reason right?

And all I said was that this is not a place to complain or argue so I suggested you to go on forums.

View attachment 1718

Also I don't kick freely, in fact i am less strict than the rest of the staff members and I let many users be themselves since the users are apparently afraid of the staff, which is not the goal, we are supposed to be friendly which we are but the users are usually afraid to interact with us. After all I let them be themselves, but with some limits obviously except for the actual pedophiles or the users with nude profile pictures or when there's an argument.

And after I muted you for 5 minutes you went offline, then 2 minutes later a guest named "imagine" came in the roleplay room, not in main chat, such a coincidence right? Spamming "mods be sucking d*cks", then after that guest got kicked, another one came and kept spamming in the same room again, surprisingly after your mute was over the guest stopped coming, such a coincidence again I suppose. View attachment 1719
After your mute was over you started false reporting not one but multiple users and it wasn't a p*rn gif, you just kept reporting random profiles and messages.

Honestly, quit targeting staff members. It's pointless and embarrassing. If you have something against any of the staff members, you should definitely provide some proof the next time, not just empty words to waste our time.
You were never AFK. You replied to me saying “simp” and you were hella active. The your action mute proves that.

Second of all: My username isn’t about you and I didn't make that account "ABOUT" you. IT WAS ME ABOUT FANS OF DUCKS! You clearly see my old forum posts, smh. I can't believe people are so self- worried about themselves.

Third of all: You were the only moderator on. Obviously check “User Rank.”

Fourth of all: People complain about moderators everyday, I don’t see how I would be muted for “complaining.”

Fifth of all: The fact all the mods always say, “Victim card” is just pathetic. No one is using the “Victim card” and dare I never use that. Honey, don’t put your “accusations” as my actions.

Sixth of all: No one was arguing? Who said there was? Huh?

Seventh of all: The screenshots. The screenshots don’t even make sense. Edited. I know how I speak. And yet, I never wrote anything about abuse or mixed up words not even in proper sentences. Nice try, I don’t talk with no structure.

Eighth of all: I find it disrespectful that you personally muted me then “accuse me” of having other accounts.

Ninth of all: You never told me to go on the forums. I personally put myself here. You’ve muted me and never suggested anything. “Told me to get a room.”

Tenth of all: The lest strict moderator is Hans. Why does everything have to be compared? And who said you were strict? What does this have to do anything?

Eleventh: My past “history” says “Arguing.” So, who was I arguing with? It doesn’t make sense. And similar writing as "reasons."

Twelfth: I have school and cannot be on.

Thirteenth: @Kevin Hey, check the IP.

Fourteenth: I don't report random idiotic messages. They are quite useful and other mods beside you complain about it. Did I say it was a p0rn Gif? I legit stated that it contained words like p0rn "the internet is made for p0rn."
Example of what they posted: and you really didn't see that? 1667941599013.png

And @Sugar Ducky You really don’t have to tell your life story on how you mod.

Last edited:
“Be” really? Every sentence I use lowercase letters.
And why are you not giving the proof of the “arguing?”

And to make it simple: @Kevin can check my Florida IP.

And "Multiple people are complaining about you tf?" Not my sayings not "Be abuse."

Last edited:
And really for the last part? I don't target nor do I need too? I'm a high school student and that would be considered childish!

And providing proof? I left the room and went offline thinking its not a big point, till this idiotic kick on my account. You expect me to focus on meaningless things? Wasting whose times? I'm not.

False kick and wrong evidence you put with edited nit pits of my conversation.

And for the second picture: What the hell?

And I'm not one of those idiots who "rage" over a simple mute if that is where you are trying to say.

The evidence here for now is @Kevin your admin.

He is able to check IP and could deal with this without things being changed.

And yet, you still not GAVE me my EXPLICIT reason!

"such a coincidence again I suppose."

So, what does this say about everything? Huh?

Pinging @Kevin last time.

"I will also provide screenshots for the rest of the people to understand better the situation and the fake accusations that you're making."

So, you are basically making it a show and tell. How nice, smh.
But, you aren't telling me the rule I'm breaking- but telling people that the screenshot will "understand."

So, I'm making the fake accusations? OF? Me telling about people complaining?
See, I don't even know? And boom: going through the evidence with no background?

Last edited:
So, is your reason "arguing" correct or "talking to you" a mute? Holy- cow! And who else would I be talking to? You clearly see us talking. There is another person, but not involved yet no "arguing." You did that to make me stop talking.

And lastly: For "complaints of mods" being dumb. I'm saying mods don't have proper reasons that go with the situation, seems all personal feeling.

"And I'm not one of those idiots who "rage" over a simple mute if that is where you are trying to say."

Then what's the point of this whole thread to begin with?

It's funny how you accused me of editing pictures.

And if I thought that you were this guest spamming in the rp room, then my apologies, we make mistakes too.

I said what I had to say, I will not continue to debate and let Kevin take his decision.

"Then that little man in black there, he says women can't have as much rights as men, 'cause Christ wasn't
a woman! Where did your Christ come from? Where did your Christ come from? From God and a woman!
Man had nothing to do with Him."

"And I'm not one of those idiots who "rage" over a simple mute if that is where you are trying to say."

Then what's the point of this whole thread to begin with?

It's funny how you accused me of editing pictures.

And if I thought that you were this guest spamming in the rp room, then my apologies, we make mistakes too.

I said what I had to say, I will not continue to debate and let Kevin take his decision.
To explain that you false kick users you don't know- personal feelings and that it doesn't make sense of the "kick"?

It really isn't funny. I know how I speak as I stated.

Bro, I don't give af about your dang apologies. It was a personal one with a false reason as well. Two of them actually.

It isn't a debate! It's conversations!

And Kevin was already pinged and that is already the next step.

I used to honor you here, but what the hell happened to you? (Don't answer as you are done, but god damn).

Close this thread, if possible thank you.
Never knew some of these moderators cause chaos.
And DO NOT KNOW what they are doing.