pls un ban me 😢😥

Nithesh

have been banned into teen chat for quite a few days now without a in wanted and reason and statement that is to injustice 😢 😢pls make sure quickly in banned the teen chat only for me I totally missing my fun I have lot of friends my username is nithesh pls make some action quickly it more help ful to me😥😢pls i never do the mistake again

have been banned into teen chat for quite a few days now without a in wanted and reason and statement that is to injustice 😢 😢pls make sure quickly in banned the teen chat only for me I totally missing my fun I have lot of friends my username is nithesh pls make some action quickly it more help ful to me😥😢pls i never do the mistake again
I just looked to see if you were currently banned, Yes you are banned. You can start a message thread with @reeebsss or @Kevin and they can support you in this inquiry. But until then your stuck with it. Good luck. Do you mind saying the reason?

Maybe, A better thing to do is answering suggestions in your forums and chatroom what you staff and answer forum messages, and complaints before laughing at comments that are not that funny and don't need a laughing emoji. :) Just some advice. :)

They’re a mod wannabe/Karen who’s been begging for mod on multiple sites for months

Maybe, A better thing to do is answering suggestions in your forums and chatroom what you staff and answer forum messages, and complaints before laughing at comments that are not that funny and don't need a laughing emoji. :) Just some advice. :)
1CB3B528-2B43-4BE2-A17A-D37BCB8BE015.jpeg
✨Replied✨