Please tell me what I can do.

willowbranch

Just a quick disclaimer, but this is my first time posting on this forum, or any forum really. If I need to change anything around or move this to a different category, please let me know and I'll fix my error as soon as I can. Thank you.
Recently there's been a man, aged 19, going around on the teen chat and messaging girls, threatening to infect their device with a virus if they don't send him n*des. He's done much worse and there's a lot more that I need to talk about so (hopefully) something can be done about this. If anyone knows how I can get into contact with a mod, please let me know. If needed, I can provide screenshots.
Thank you so much.

Just a quick disclaimer, but this is my first time posting on this forum, or any forum really. If I need to change anything around or move this to a different category, please let me know and I'll fix my error as soon as I can. Thank you.
Recently there's been a man, aged 19, going around on the teen chat and messaging girls, threatening to infect their device with a virus if they don't send him n*des, There's a lot more that I need to talk about so (hopefully) something can be done about this. If anyone knows how I can get into contact with a mod, please let me know. If needed, I can provide screenshots.
Thank you so much.
It's all fake, report him using the flag reports system and we're kick him.