Please look out for this person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

willowbranch

I tried making a post bringing this to the attention of the mods, but nothing can be done about this person, so I figured it'd be better to just warn everyone and offer advice. There's a 19 year old man going around the teen chat messaging girls, threatening to infect their computer/phone with a virus unless you send explicit photos. Whatever you do, don't send him anything. If you get this type of message from anyone, block him immediately. So far he's harassed and virtually stalked 3 girls, myself included. He goes by John or James, and his usernames will usually be some variation of that. To those wondering if you could just report him, it's been attempted in the past, but he's constantly making new accounts. Below is a list of some usernames to watch out for:
JohnSpartan
JohnCReilly
JonSnows
JohnRikers
Once again, if he requests n*des, don't send him anything no matter what he threatens. If you do send anything, he'll use it as blackmail and leak the photos in the chat, like he's done in the past. Instead, block him and flag his account. As I mentioned earlier about him making new accounts, sometimes reporting isn't enough and it's better to take some precautions for your account in general (I'm currently collecting evidence against him so if you're also a victim of his, please reach out to me. Thank you). Here are some things you can do to prevent him reaching out:
1. Don't include your face/body in your profile picture
2. Change your gender to 'Other'; he only goes after girls
That's all! Thank you so much for reading.

I tried making a post bringing this to the attention of the mods, but nothing can be done about this person, so I figured it'd be better to just warn everyone and offer advice. There's a 19 year old man going around the teen chat messaging girls, threatening to infect their computer/phone with a virus unless you send explicit photos. Whatever you do, don't send him anything. If you get this type of message from anyone, block him immediately. So far he's harassed and virtually stalked 3 girls, myself included. He goes by John or James, and his usernames will usually be some variation of that. To those wondering if you could just report him, it's been attempted in the past, but he's constantly making new accounts. Below is a list of some usernames to watch out for:
JohnSpartan
JohnCReilly
JonSnows
JohnRikers
Once again, if he requests n*des, don't send him anything no matter what he threatens. If you do send anything, he'll use it as blackmail and leak the photos in the chat, like he's done in the past. Instead, block him and flag his account. As I mentioned earlier about him making new accounts, sometimes reporting isn't enough and it's better to take some precautions for your account in general (I'm currently collecting evidence against him so if you're also a victim of his, please reach out to me. Thank you). Here are some things you can do to prevent him reaching out:
1. Don't include your face/body in your profile picture
2. Change your gender to 'Other'; he only goes after girls
That's all! Thank you so much for reading.
Thank you too for typing 🙂

Yea, 70% of users in tc isn't active in forums so the people who see this are mods and some users like us, mods won't encounter this type of stuff prolly. The time is just a waste which she utilized to make this thread.it would have been reached more people if she talked about it in the main chat

Yea, 70% of users in tc isn't active in forums so the people who see this are mods and some users like us, mods won't encounter this type of stuff prolly. The time is just a waste which she utilized to make this thread.it would have been reached more people if she talked about it in the main chat
Understandable

I wasn't trying to reach mods, they've already proven they can't do anything. I was trying to reach as many users as I could, hence why I also warned people about it in the main chat.

Oh u Have a point

I'm sure that they won't kick you for nothing unless ur @FuKKeR
Oh trust me, this mod is abusing his power. I was trying to protect a giel against a guy that breaks nearly ever banable rule. Asking for nudes, threatening them he will kill himself if they don't obey, blackmail and basically telling all these girls he loves them and evrything so he can have his way. Been same age for 3 years and has mentally ruined a lot of girls. I said that he needs o stop and i have his IP, big mistake of course BobbaFett, kicked me for 2 Hrs for IP Threats, ok will take that as i was unaware of theat, but then banned me from the site before 2 hours was up. How is that fair when all i was trying to do is help and protect and this guy gets away with everything.? https://www.teen-chat.org/forums/threads/banned-for-ip-threat.2104/#post-15954

Oh trust me, this mod is abusing his power. I was trying to protect a giel against a guy that breaks nearly ever banable rule. Asking for nudes, threatening them he will kill himself if they don't obey, blackmail and basically telling all these girls he loves them and evrything so he can have his way. Been same age for 3 years and has mentally ruined a lot of girls. I said that he needs o stop and i have his IP, big mistake of course BobbaFett, kicked me for 2 Hrs for IP Threats, ok will take that as i was unaware of theat, but then banned me from the site before 2 hours was up. How is that fair when all i was trying to do is help and protect and this guy gets away with everything.? https://www.teen-chat.org/forums/threads/banned-for-ip-threat.2104/#post-15954
Mods don't ban.

And that's not up to you to do this. Show proof before you call someone a pedòphile, that'll always get you kicked :).

Status
Not open for further replies.