Please Close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You For Reading This Tonight!

So First Off I Would Like To Tell You Guys That I Love Teen Chat .Org Because Obviously You Can Make Friends, It's Pretty Much A Dating Site Too I Guess. I Like Teen Chat Because I Get To Make Friends, Have Laughs, Good Humor, And We Have Good Administration On Teen Chat (Owner-Admins-Moderators-) =Administration!
I Also Like That If You Have A Problem You Can Talk To Moderators And The Admins About What Is Going On And What Caused The Problem You Are In.

That Is My Announcement For Everyone Tonight.

What Is Yours?
Annoucement For U. U R Teenchats Cringiest Retard. Ty Cameron For Reading This Tonight.

Last edited:
Thank You For Reading This Tonight!

So First Off I Would Like To Tell You Guys That I Love Teen Chat .Org Because Obviously You Can Make Friends, It's Pretty Much A Dating Site Too I Guess. I Like Teen Chat Because I Get To Make Friends, Have Laughs, Good Humor, And We Have Good Administration On Teen Chat (Owner-Admins-Moderators-) =Administration!
I Also Like That If You Have A Problem You Can Talk To Moderators And The Admins About What Is Going On And What Caused The Problem You Are In.

That Is My Announcement For Everyone Tonight.

What Is Yours?
"I Also Like That If You Have A Problem You Can Talk To Moderators And The Admins About What Is Going On And What Caused The Problem You Are In." bwahahahaha really? that's why mods and admins not replying to my questions right? come on dude, don't be scared of them just say it openly.they are not gonna eat you buddy. trust me if u'll be like this(slave), u will never get ahead in life. if they ban u, just wait for karma to fuk them. BUY THIS FUKIN SITE! hahaha

"I Also Like That If You Have A Problem You Can Talk To Moderators And The Admins About What Is Going On And What Caused The Problem You Are In." bwahahahaha really? that's why mods and admins not replying to my questions right? come on dude, don't be scared of them just say it openly.they are not gonna eat you buddy. trust me if u'll be like this(slave), u will never get ahead in life. if they ban u, just wait for karma to fuk them. BUY THIS FUKIN SITE! hahaha
I don't think a guy who can't speak properly is ever gonna be able to buy this site. And secondly we're all replying to your dumb and senseless posts and even tolerating your bitching about being banned.

I don't think a guy who can't speak properly is ever gonna be able to buy this site. And secondly we're all replying to your dumb and senseless posts and even tolerating your bitching about being banned.
another mod who is rude. duhh and is it a challenge i can't buy this site? and what speaking properly have to do with money dude? use ur brain. out of words so writing shitty things?

wait for 5 years and then see whose slave u will be my son. (if u'll be here)

another mod who is rude. duhh and is it a challenge i can't buy this site? and what speaking properly have to do with money dude? use ur brain. out of words so writing shitty things?
Yeah, consider it a challenge but please fix your English first. I have trouble understanding you tbh and i think this site would be barren if people like you become admin on here. Anyways what other questions do you have? Just open one thread or dm a mod instead of opening multiple threads and confusing us all.

Yeah, consider it a challenge but please fix your English first. I have trouble understanding you tbh and i think this site would be barren if people like you become admin on here. Anyways what other questions do you have? Just open one thread or dm a mod instead of opening multiple threads and confusing us all.
dude, english is ur mother language not mine. can u speak any other english perfectly? and yeah i did whatever u are saying but got wierd replys from mods aswell

dude, english is ur mother language not mine. can u speak any other english perfectly? and yeah i did whatever u are saying but got wierd replys from mods aswell
Yeah English is not my first language xD and neither my second so yeah nice excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.