Permanently Banned

TheDeity

I have been permanently banned. I usually go on this website to make a lot of jokes/troll when I'm bored. I admit they can sometimes be seen as inappropriate. For this ban that I got I'm not sure what I did as I was trying to not be inappropriate, but wouldn't be surprised if I did do something. I have VIP so I'd like to be able to use this account again if possible. I don't want to get banned again so I wouldn't be doing any trolling if I'm allowed to. And of course, I'd like to apologize. Username should currently be TheDeity and it's a VIP account.

“sometimes … inappropriate”

Nah. Your history was long. You never stopped with the perverted “jokes”. That’s why you’re banned.

You’re right… It was more of an apology than anything else. It’s a VIP account so I wanted to know if I’d be able to use it again. If not does it automatically get deleted? If Neither of those things are true can you delete the account or remove the profile picture? I’d rather not have my face on a website I’m not able to use since there are lots of weirdos on these websites