Parents don't understand what PRIVACY is.

Rosalina

In a home smh. I had a fight with my parents about a candy wrapper. I wonder if this COVID has done something with their minds or in general or they simply do not know how to have good parenting. Then they were talking about my room? I am confused why they touch myself in my room and throw things away. I think just coming into my room without permission while I am at school is invading my privacy although it is their house. It is kind of strange. Maybe because they think I am unhealthy? I wonder what it is, but their parenting is still horrible. I want to get out of the house, but I can't. It is going to be a few years before I move out, sadly.

Edit: Came back to post this.

Looking at how people can go so low in life and never think about themselves.

Spelling errors/and mistakes happen.

On a device that sucks a tad.

No one is laughing with you, "We are laughing at you."

Badass vs a ton of good people. Do you really want to be that badass?

Last edited:
Its ok .. u just venting out ur frustration..all will be well..

Indian children don't know what privacy is.. I am 17, I have my own room, there is absolutely no restrictions in terms of materialistic wants.. but I say, "leave me alone" or "let me be" can get dire wrath of my parents. My phone gets confiscated and I get a lecture on manners for the entire day and if I don't apologise it continues for days.

So don't get upset, everyone is in the same boat.. some of my friends have it worst..
damn that really sucks