No proof of my ban

Stewie

There is no proof of the reason I was banned. I never once said that I was overage or a pedo. This is the 2nd time I was banned WITH OUT PROOF
Unban me please . Never once did I say anything like that or said anything sexual to another user . My username is rogue

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210402-170709_Teen Chat Rooms.jpg
    Screenshot_20210402-170709_Teen Chat Rooms.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 23
A mod caught you admitting to be a pedo a few weeks/months back when you were using a guest account

you went on a guest account saying you were an overage pedo and was caught then sent a fake ID card with a man clearly over the age of 19. so the only question i have for you is.... what are you doing?

Heres the screenshot since you wanna act brand new

1617408478630.png

Also two mods including myself saw you on that guest name saying you are an overage pedo. Plus, why is ur name linked if u didnt say that? Exactly, so.... once again, what are you doing?

Why is the guest account name colored yellow clearly a fake screenshot
Did you just straight up ignore my dm? I was literally giving you another chance to prove that youโ€™re not overage

And that screenshot is real. Youโ€™re not one to accuse mods of fake screenshots when you used a fake ID to try to get unbanned.

Heres the screenshot since you wanna act brand new

View attachment 499

Also two mods including myself saw you on that guest name saying you are an overage pedo. Plus, why is ur name linked if u didnt say that? Exactly, so.... once again, what are you doing?
Do you have any proof of me saying that while on the guest account like a screenshot of me saying that I was a overage / pedo ? Like did you screenshot the supposed comment / statement

Do you have any proof of me saying that while on the guest account like a screenshot of me saying that I was a overage / pedo ? Like did you screenshot the supposed comment / statement
ofc they do! how tf u think u got banned? once ur pms r flagged mods can read ur private chat and the fact u r pedo and crying here is cringy and pathetic.
if ur soo right grow some ballz and send ur id with ur face and message to admin as a proof..
until then dont try to play ur smart cuz ur not ๐Ÿคก.
u need jail time and not access to a teen chat ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

Last edited:
Ryan just give it rest, the accounts were linked, mods saw you, getting unbanned ain't that serious dude. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

These pedos r getting bolder... I can tell by ur ss @Stewie that ur using ur phone right... in that case u don't have a reason NOT to send ur face pic shit thats what I would do if I was u... u complaining when u got a way to prove urself innocent is really sus๐Ÿค”
Could it be that ur really a pedo??

These pedos r getting bolder... I can tell by ur ss @Stewie that ur using ur phone right... in that case u don't have a reason NOT to send ur face pic shit thats what I would do if I was u... u complaining when u got a way to prove urself innocent is really sus๐Ÿค”
Could it be that ur really a pedo??
No he's saying like a government id or a state id