Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unstoppable

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Unstoppable

• Unstoppable

• Total voters
hello guys im new here just want a VIP cuz I also wanted to get treated like a princess. Ima lovesick. My name is Sameeksha n i'm Indian but I'm sad n alone hope I'll get someone soon like a true love. Well I'm shining solo in a a diamond in a 💍 ring which is only one but shining alot solo. I'm happy without a bf but what if someone propose me. Lol I'll take time guys it's such a sweet n like some proud feeling when someone proposes you like you're so good that ppl love you n can't live without you, well that's never gonna happen with me 😝.i just want to be treated like girls are treated un series or movies like 2 boys will fight for me but won't tell me they love me or like I'm dating someone buy a guy proposes me n I say no I'm already dating n my bf feels proud like. I just want it to happen at least once in my life.
hope soon it will happen.
Nice To Meet you guys please be my friend I'll be so glad 🤗🤗🤗😊

1) Shining diamonds in in rings are sold ion think u wanna be too..

2) Why is there so many propose in the paragraph?

3) Get a life bruh

hello guys im new here just want a VIP cuz I also wanted to get treated like a princess. Ima lovesick. My name is Sameeksha n i'm Indian but I'm sad n alone hope I'll get someone soon like a true love. Well I'm shining solo in a a diamond in a 💍 ring which is only one but shining alot solo. I'm happy without a bf but what if someone propose me. Lol I'll take time guys it's such a sweet n like some proud feeling when someone proposes you like you're so good that ppl love you n can't live without you, well that's never gonna happen with me 😝.i just want to be treated like girls are treated un series or movies like 2 boys will fight for me but won't tell me they love me or like I'm dating someone buy a guy proposes me n I say no I'm already dating n my bf feels proud like. I just want it to happen at least once in my life.
Beg to your dad

smh. gorl be dreaming all day are u 12?
Well that's what I wanted when I was 12 but now I'm trying to be like someone well I don't know and I don't care ima song writer, sometimes makes mv with my friends and share with my family and relatives. I'm sorry if 'propose ' this word annoyed you.

Well that's what I wanted when I was 12 but now I'm trying to be like someone well I don't know and I don't care ima song writer, sometimes makes mv with my friends and share with my family and relatives. I'm sorry if 'propose ' this word annoyed you.
This is not your online class "kid"
Chill

"just want a VIP" not that easy dear💀💀you gotta pay or earn it
~we sneaky~