New staff

EchoWolf9

How many mods are there for teen chat? Cause I'm sure half of them don't really do anything, not out of disrespect or anything, but some of them come online, seeing the chat is in chaos and then leave without taking care of reports. I was a admin one and I had had something like this happen before, which is why I'm wondering if that's the case for this. Just curious

Another thing I wanna mention is that half the staff, don't even kick, they just mute people. Like for all offenses
Maybe cause that’s what they’re supposed to do! And they do kick for the right offenses. Most offenses start with a warning…then a mute…THEN a small kick… we aren’t a kick/ban happy peeps as we actually know how to operate these sites correctly

Maybe cause that’s what they’re supposed to do! And they do kick for the right offenses. Most offenses start with a warning…then a mute…THEN a small kick… we aren’t a kick/ban happy peeps as we actually know how to operate these sites correctly
I get that, I was a admin for a long time, I know how the whole kick/ban thing works. All I was wondering was how active mods are on the site.

How many mods are there for teen chat? Cause I'm sure half of them don't really do anything, not out of disrespect or anything, but some of them come online, seeing the chat is in chaos and then leave without taking care of reports. I was a admin one and I had had something like this happen before, which is why I'm wondering if that's the case for this. Just curious
You can check the current mods through search option or follow the link in the rule thread, where I’ve linked the staff list for forum

Okay, but do the staff here give a fuck on what you say(some may)? Like no one cares if you are admin or not. Like, teen chat might be totally different with rules(systems), and the fact you have no power. Like, bro stay on kidschat.net if you got problems here. I don't know who brought you, but probably yourself. You made the account then DEAL with it. Just the "admin" shit doesn't apply here makes me cringe hard. But, on a good note bringing this topic up alerted the staff in a way. Good bye(not trying to sound harsh).

Last edited:
Okay, but do the staff here give a fuck on what you say(some may)? Like no one cares if you are admin or not. Like, teen chat might be totally different with rules(systems), and the fact you have no power. Like, bro stay on kidschat.net if you got problems here. I don't know who brought you, but probably yourself. You made the account then DEAL with it. Just the "admin" shit doesn't apply here makes me cringe hard. But, on a good note bringing this topic up alerted the staff in a way. Good bye(not trying to sound harsh).
Not my fault it makes u cringe idc and im sure no one else cares either. I know I have know power, that doesn't mean that all the time whenever someone says "I'm admin" plus i know you have multiple threads on stuff like this, focus on that instead of being so critical about people.

Plus I'm not the one who has multiple threads saying "abusive power"