Mods Do y'all Job

I’ve read enough

So, if you want to complain about mods, bring actual proof. And make sure it’s solid. Small complaints like these, without anything to back it up with, can’t be taken into consideration to the extent you probably were hoping for. And if the comments are anything to go by, you somehow harassed the mod or was unnecessarily clingy

As for the mod, it’s been discussed now

Then we have the rest of the people here …
Some of you remind me more of crybabies than the one you’re accusing. She had an opinion, deal with it. Is it any of your concerns? Not as long as you’re not a mod. Or preferably admin. Mod complaints are dealt with by admins, not other mods or users.

And expressing opinions about mods and staff members is ok. No need to jump on every single person for complaining about or reporting a mod. Sure you can take them in defense, but avoid getting offensive

I’ve read enough

So, if you want to complain about mods, bring actual proof. And make sure it’s solid. Small complaints like these, without anything to back it up with, can’t be taken into consideration to the extent you probably were hoping for. And if the comments are anything to go by, you somehow harassed the mod or was unnecessarily clingy

Some of you remind me more of crybabies than the one you’re accusing. She had an opinion, deal with it. Is it any of your concerns? Not as long as you’re not a mod. Or preferably admin. Mod complaints are dealt with by admins, not other mods or users.

And expressing opinions about mods and staff members is ok. No need to jump on every single person for complaining about or reporting a mod. Sure you can take them in defense, but avoid getting offensive
Thank you. Next time I will post evidence.
I appreciate everything.

I’ve read enough

exactly

Bro ur just like Cameron... the mods do their jobs fine its u thats the problem... u said u don't have solid proof so how u gon come on here and attack the mods when u said urself that ur sensitive... mf u just like Cameron... u just sold ur soul for mod better go get it back before u get banned like him... If they didn't do their jobs then how do they still have them??? fkn idiot if ur gunna complain about the mods at least do it right.... fkn Wah Wah Wah headahh
I Ignored This For A Reason

i think @KVN will contact the mod, talk to you and take the proof. make sure uve proof or else u may be kicked or smt.

Bro stop crying like a baby I'll literally get a job, earn money and provide you with tissues every single day for those big ass tears and that snot nose just stop crying and get a life or a hobby, here are some ideas:
•drawing
•reading
•playing games
•not crying
•touching some grass every now and then
•practising not crying like a bih
•not crying

Hope this helps!
easy dude, looks like u are one of the slave of mods. 😏😏