Mods Do y'all Job

Miss WhiteWolf

Okay Y'all want me to go Wah Wah Wah.
Okay Why don't Some of those mods who fucking harrass me in the chat for posting my opinions about how y'all do y'all job and focus on making sure This chat is Protected. Y'all Harrassing me Call me Fucking Crybaby, I cry every single time y'all do something wrong.
Do something right, Maybe I won't be a Crybaby.
Can An Admin At least Tell your staff to be respectful, even if they don't like it.
Because I don't feel protected. And I feel if something goes wrong like A Pervert Starting some Shit in my pms (fyi It did happen Full respect on 0000mya) I feel like some of Y'all Won't do something about it and Let me suffer. But I'm a Crybaby for at least Trying to do something right.
Although Y'all not Like it But Our Opinion Matters. It Makes The Site a Great Environment, And if the Opinions be heard and something change, maybe the site will grow.
So Please Enough Calling Me Wah Wah Wah. And Focus on these Perverts in the site.

Oh if you need proof Read the Comments below this, I'll be surprised I don't see any Mean Comments About how I complain. But These Are My Opinions.
If you don't like, you dont have to read them. You can Ignore it.

Bro stop crying like a baby I'll literally get a job, earn money and provide you with tissues every single day for those big ass tears and that snot nose just stop crying and get a life or a hobby, here are some ideas:
•drawing
•reading
•playing games
•not crying
•touching some grass every now and then
•practising not crying like a bih
•not crying

Hope this helps!

Bro stop crying like a baby I'll literally get a job, earn money and provide you with tissues every single day for those big ass tears and that snot nose just stop crying and get a life or a hobby, here are some ideas:
•drawing
•reading
•playing games
•not crying
•touching some grass every now and then
•practising not crying like a bih
•not crying

Hope this helps!
Did you even Read the Last Part of my message.
If you Don't Like me complaining then don't read them. My Complaints Goes to the Admin. And I hope he see that this is a issue Because this doesn't keep people in the site. This makes the Site Lose People to the point it shuts down.
It happened before.
I don't Want this site to be Shut Down By Those Harrassing other People for Standing up for themselves.

Last edited:
Did you even Read the Last Part of my message.
If you Don't Like me complaining then don't read them. My Complaints Goes to the Admin. And I hope he see that this is a issue Because this doesn't keep people in the site. This makes the Site Lose People to the point it shuts down.
It happened before.
I don't Want this site to be Shut Down By Those Harrassing other People for Standing up for themselves.
Can you actually provide solid proof that clearly shows you being harassed or bullied? And not your definition of harassment, the actual one

I don't have to give solid Proof. Because I'm not the only one who sees that is a Issue.
And Plus Yes I'm sensitive, That's why in The Mod Rules And Ik They have them, it says "Be respectful to all users." Even if They Piss you off You still have to be patient and handle each situation calm and polite as possible.
you want to know how I Know, Because I'm a Retired Mod For Multiple Sites for 5 years.
I Protected so many Sites.
So Ik what I'm talking about.
I just want the Mods be respectful and Don't Focus on me and don't Call me "Wah Wah Wah Crybaby when anything goes wrong." Because That makes me a target for everyone and That Starts Drama.

I don't have to give solid Proof. Because I'm not the only one who sees that is a Issue.
And Plus Yes I'm sensitive, That's why in The Mod Rules And Ik They have them, it says "Be respectful to all users." Even if They Piss you off You still have to be patient and handle each situation calm and polite as possible.
you want to know how I Know, Because I'm a Retired Mod For Multiple Sites for 5 years.
I just want the Mods be respectful and Don't Focus on me and don't Call me "Wah Wah Wah Crybaby when anything goes wrong." Because That makes me a target for everyone and That Starts Drama.
Well said

If you literally report the pms, a message in main chat any of that A MOD OR ADMIN will clear the report and decide what to do, i've seen nat, vic, and some others kick, and mute. you are constantly on Nats ass to when she's trying to clear reports, repeatedly begging her. that's why you've made like 4 post ABOUT HER. if you don't like it do not get on when she's on simple fix and answer. she mods fine. she's better then some of the mods here and her and vic are like the only ones on here around 2am-3am my time.

Are you sure mods don't do there jobs? Before you go on and on about mods not doing there jobs and being disrespectful look at this if they're disrespectful they wouldn't be a mod so get over it. And stop acting like a little crybaby ffs the world isn't yours so think before you report mods. Also if you don't like this place then why don't you leave and get a life then being on here 24/7? You act like a fucking 5 year old. Grow up

Okay Y'all want me to go Wah Wah Wah.
Okay Why don't Some of those mods who fucking harrass me in the chat for posting my opinions about how y'all do y'all job and focus on making sure This chat is Protected. Y'all Harrassing me Call me Fucking Crybaby, I cry every single time y'all do something wrong.
Do something right, Maybe I won't be a Crybaby.
Can An Admin At least Tell your staff to be respectful, even if they don't like it.
Because I don't feel protected. And I feel if something goes wrong like A Pervert Starting some Shit in my pms (fyi It did happen Full respect on 0000mya) I feel like some of Y'all Won't do something about it and Let me suffer. But I'm a Crybaby for at least Trying to do something right.
Although Y'all not Like it But Our Opinion Matters. It Makes The Site a Great Environment, And if the Opinions be heard and something change, maybe the site will grow.
So Please Enough Calling Me Wah Wah Wah. And Focus on these Perverts in the site.

Oh if you need proof Read the Comments below this, I'll be surprised I don't see any Mean Comments About how I complain. But These Are My Opinions.
If you don't like, you dont have to read them. You can Ignore it.
I usually don't take people's complaints serious at all because all mods here on tc do the job that is given to them. Except for allherosfall but that guys fired already. When you first started coming to forums to write complaints the arguments that you had reported with Nat(Mayura) was over you becoming a mod, she told you why you wouldn't become a mod and so did I. Maybe you weren't paying attention or maybe you didn't see what we said over the tears blocking messing with your vision. But just in case you didnt. You. Are. Not. Cut. Out. For. Mod. Sure you might've modded for other places but this place isn't other places, you cry about every single little misfortune on tc and then get mad and complain when confronted about these things. Saying mods don't do the jobs they are given is DUMB and WRONG. Wanna know why exactly? Because if so we wouldn't have those jobs if we couldn't do them correctly. Saying that we would probably let you get harassed by a perv is the dumbest thing I've ever heard someone say on this site, and believe me I've heard A LOT. Kissing certain mods asses and then turning around saying "mods would probably let me be harassed by a perv" is the most manipulative thing EVER. Please, if you can't handle what mods tell you and yes I know mayura can be a pain in the neck but please. Just log off, take a chill pill and come back. Because when you leave these complaints it paints us all in a bad way. We do our jobs, and we do it right. Thank you for reading.

Ps. waawaaawaaa

Bro ur just like Cameron... the mods do their jobs fine its u thats the problem... u said u don't have solid proof so how u gon come on here and attack the mods when u said urself that ur sensitive... mf u just like Cameron... u just sold ur soul for mod better go get it back before u get banned like him... If they didn't do their jobs then how do they still have them??? fkn idiot if ur gunna complain about the mods at least do it right.... fkn Wah Wah Wah headahh

Bruh ur cappin what site??? you said u modded for 5 years but u said ur currently 18 in another post... that means u were a site mod on another site when u were 13??? I doubt any site worth its shit would make a 13 year old mod... if they did make u mod it was prolly a shitty site and if ur this big of a sensitive and butthurt snowflake then I can only wonder how bad u were at 13...

Last edited:
Bruh ur cappin what site??? you said u modded for 5 years but u said ur currently 18 in another post... that means u were a site mod on another site when u were 13??? I doubt any site worth its shit would make a 13 year old mod... if they did make u mod it was prolly a shitty site and if ur this big of a sensitive and butthurt snowflake then I can only wonder how bad u were at 13...
The site I was first Mod on Was Kids Chat. I started being on chat lines sense I was 12 turning 13. My Biological Dad Was An Admin of The Old Chat Avenue. And To Prove it That's The Site That J-Dawg117 a known Pervert In Multiple Sites Was a Mod On at the age 15. At the Age of 13 I took his Place after he First Got Demoted for Swearing At Younger Kids. Back then You Couldn't Say some of the Swears, oh wait you still can't to this day. I was Thought at the Young age To set by an Example.
Sense you deep into my business.

Last edited:
Are you sure mods don't do there jobs? Before you go on and on about mods not doing there jobs and being disrespectful look at this if they're disrespectful theWy wouldn't be a mod so get over it. And stop acting like a little crybaby ffs the world isn't yours so think before you report mods. Also if you don't like this place then why don't you leave and get a life then being on here 24/7? You act like a fucking 5 year old. Grow up
Who asked for ur opinion

The site I was first Mod on Was Kids Chat. I started being on chat lines sense I was 12 turning 13. My Biological Dad Was An Admin of The Old Chat Avenue. And To Prove it That's The Site That J-Dawg117 a known Pervert In Multiple Sites Was a Mod On at the age 15. At the Age of 13 I took his Place after he First Got Demoted for Swearing At Younger Kids. Back then You Couldn't Say some of the Swears, oh wait you still can't to this day. I was Thought at the Young age To set by an Example.
Sense you deep into my business.
"13 year old mod" bruh the mods on KC are 15 at the youngest so ur story dosen't line up