Mods can’t be on all the time

I didn’t say most Indians. I just stated a few potential reasons why someone might not get hired. Dreamy has been, or is, a mod elsewhere. The other person I’ve never heard of.

As for the demand for mods to “handle Indians”, we’ve had multiple mods who were well familiar with Indian languages. Unfortunately some have quit for personal reason. As far as I’m concerned, 2 of the current mods can understand and speak Hindi, alongside my co-admin @reeebsss

I didn’t say most Indians. I just stated a few potential reasons why someone might not get hired. Dreamy has been, or is, a mod elsewhere. The other person I’ve never heard of.

As for the demand for mods to “handle Indians”, we’ve had multiple mods who were well familiar with Indian languages. Unfortunately some have quit for personal reason. As far as I’m concerned, 2 of the current mods can understand and speak Hindi, alongside my co-admin @reeebsss
Exactlyyyy

Who are they? They are all unknown. I don't know them. I have never seen them here as users, but somehow they come on teen chat and become mods.

Who are they? They are all unknown. I don't know them. I have never seen them here as users, but somehow they come on teen chat and become mods.
You claim to know all users now? What are you the tc user database? Lmao. You just sound salty and pissy that you aren't given any power tbf.

Meat/RealLucifer/JJ- The King of Mirzapur

You claim to know all users now? What are you the tc user database? Lmao. You just sound salty and pissy that you aren't given any power tbf.
I've been here since 2019 and I only use Room Hindi, so I know every single person in that Hindi room better than you all; I have their addresses and pictures, I know everything about them, and I can tell who is Indian or not by looking at a single message.

and they don't want to give power? IDC, now i can do whatever i want

creepy asf 💀
y would u have/keep ppl adresses and their pics...??
thats up for a ban itself, i doubt that u got those with a consent
and, after reading ur posts, no wonder why ppl be hating on u
u sincerely have issues,
and many of them

creepy asf 💀
u sincerely have issues,
and many of them
My point is, I know everyone in the Hindi room. Don't think I saved people's addresses somewhere. I just saved one user pic on my Google drive (eye pic) That's it.

creepy asf 💀
u sincerely have issues,
and many of them
He stalks better than mods tbh
And Yeah if He is Meat Ban the Shit Out of Him lol
He is a Dumbass Coward
I mean the King /Lucifer is always scared of getting reported
And deletes the message asap so that no one can report his abusive langauge lol
I even managed to report some of his message , But Nothing Happened at that Time
I am Happy now anyways

Meat/RealLucifer/JJ- The King of Mirzapur

I've been here since 2019 and I only use Room Hindi, so I know every single person in that Hindi room better than you all; I have their addresses and pictures, I know everything about them, and I can tell who is Indian or not by looking at a single message.

and they don't want to give power? IDC, now i can do whatever i want
wtf you know where they live 💀