Mods are ban trigger-happy

AdAstra

Anyone else here think people are getting pointlessly banned way too often now? It's getting ridiculous Tyler unban me and anyone else you've pointlessly banned

Anyone else here think people are getting pointlessly banned way too often now? It's getting ridiculous Tyler unban me and anyone else you've pointlessly banned
You’re not even banned you fool. How about you turn off your vpn or check your wifi settings. But your account has never had a ban logged against it.

I have the same account name as I use here- AdAstra. You kicked me after I asked why you randomly suspected me of being overage (im not) without any evidence, as well as my non-english about me which no mods have ever had an issue with before. I talked about this with you in main and you muted me because ig you don't like people asking questions, and when I bypassed that you banned me

I have the same account name as I use here- AdAstra. You kicked me after I asked why you randomly suspected me of being overage (im not) without any evidence, as well as my non-english about me which no mods have ever had an issue with before. I talked about this with you in main and you muted me because ig you don't like people asking questions, and when I bypassed that you banned me
Your account has zero bans logged on it. So keep saying you’re banned when you’re not.

DM me your ip I’ll check if it’s blocked