Moderator Positions Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkham

Watcher
Staff member
Teen Chat Admin
If you'd like to volunteer your time to help out with the chat then you've come to the right place, 2 Moderators positions are needing to be filled. A male and female if possible.

Please know that you really want to do this because honestly, it has become ludicrous to have some get the position only to ask to be removed from it only weeks later.

So leave your chat room name and the reason you believe you'd be interested.

My name is Jio.....I am interested in mod ...I am here for more than 4 months...Available every single day...And I know well what's the work of mod...U can make me mod if want...

Last edited by a moderator:
yeetmaster2000. I am interested because I've seen a lot of people use racial slurs and breaking the rules, also it would be a fun experience meeting other staff for this wonderful website.

I personally believe I would be a good mood because I would try to rid the chat of perverts and general spam as well as keep everyone in check with the rules

Clever_username , simply because it's something to do and I can help in a way to make sure people don't get preyed on by pedos or make sure people don't be rude or what not.

My username is icedoutuzi (old name: eggeater69). I've been coming to teen-chat.org for a long VERY time. (about two years, started coming way before the newly revamped version of the chat) I'm extremely active in the room and see a lot of things that are punishable that other mods fail to catch or simply are just not online. I troll often, but i do care about the chat and want it to prosper. I would stop being rowdy if I was given the chance to be moderator. I think i would make a great addition to the staff team. I'd be fair, but also put all rulebreakers/pedos/creeps in their place.

MAKE TEEN CHAT GREAT AGAIN

Arkham my name is Antonio214 on This site. I am hoping to become mod so I can help with this chat site. I already have the guidelines downloaded and remembered it. I now know to ask before I comminse action. So please if you get this review me and think about making me mod.btw I'm on everyday day and night so that's a good thing because some people have different times but I'm on all the time. I been here for a good time and Im really hoping to be part of the staff so I can help with the chat. I want to help people and advice them to ignore them and be cautious with people here.

Last edited:
Hello, its MastersGirl and I would love to become a mod. I have been on here for about seven months now.The chats okay as it is right now but it lacks alot of control. Guests come in and perv. Members perv. I see alot of racial slurs, inappropriate behavior and general misbehavior. Yeah, were teens, but that's not an excuse to act like children all the time. Or for men and women way older to come on the chat and prey upon innocent kids. I've also seen a couple of underage users who nobody blocks or mutes. I'm on every night, so I'd be a perfect mod. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
If you'd like to volunteer your time to help out with the chat then you've come to the right place, 2 Moderators positions are needing to be filled. A male and female if possible.

Please know that you really want to do this because honestly, it has become ludicrous to have some get the position only to ask to be removed from it only weeks later.

So leave your chat room name and the reason you believe you'd be interested.
Hi I'm lunatic fringe I have been here for like 3 months I would like to be a mod to help people from overaged people and catfishes so I would like to make this chat a safer place to all users to have fun and enjoy. With great power comes responsibilty. Thank you

Last edited:
Hi my name is Saragrande and I am interested in becoming a mod ...I've been here since 3 months ago...Available every single day...And I know well what's the work of mod so pls make a mod.
With love Sara lol

ok, so the reason I'm here is to apply for the moderator position. My name is Debbie and my username is Skye_Mae. We all know those applying for mod position are talking about perverts and pedophiles . But whilst they r talking fo they know there are other problems? Firstly have they thought of how exactly to get rid of pedos and pervts? No! . Yes I want to be mod to help with the pedos and pervts but I have other reasons. We can solve the pedo problem by ignoring them instead of paying our full attention to them. If we do that they will feel like the site isn't good enough for them so they leave. Another reason I want to be mod is to help with racism. Im a black so I've experienced the insults from racists. I know its kind of impossible to stop it but if we do our best, we can do it. There r also issues of not accepting people's religion . We all know we come from different religions. So
we have to accept each other. Now the point of depression, in this chat I advice ppl with depression, whether I know them or not. I talk to them. Because I've lost a brother on this site because of depression and I don't want it to happen again. There's also the issue of the report button u report but it doesn't mute the person who hurt u. It does nth.I think instead, we must have mods there all the time, doesn't mean one mod. But different mods, its like a shift. I have only been here since April and I know ita not long but I've been in (Cannot mention that site) and u r an admin there. And I've been there since October. I try to help people with problems. There are people who use fake profiles and all but who cares its their own life. there are ppl who are not accepted for who they are. I believe with help from the admins and mods we can change that. We can adjust rules a bit. We can make teenchat a better place. People are leaving teenchat cuz its lost its vibe and all the fun it had . But if we make it a happier place. People will want to come. I believe that happiness and joy could change the place and we should accept people for who they are. I hope I get this moderator position. It's been my lifelong dream. I've learnt the teenchat rules and applied it. With power comes responsibility. Arkham, please help me to be a mod, I believe when I'm mod,teenchat will be better than it was before. Thank youšŸ˜Š

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, so the reason I'm here is to apply for the moderator position. My name is Debbie and my username is Skye_Mae. We all know those applying for mod position are talking about perverts and pedophiles . But whilst they r talking fo they know there are other problems? Firstly have they thought of how exactly to get rid of pedos and pervts? No! . Yes I want to be mod to help with the pedos and pervts but I have other reasons. We can solve the pedo problem by ignoring them instead of paying our full attention to them. If we do that they will feel like the site isn't good enough for them so they leave. Another reason I want to be mod is to help with racism. Im a black so I've experienced the insults from racists. I know its kind of impossible to stop it but if we do our best, we can do it. There r also issues of not accepting people's religion . We all know we come from different religions. So
we have to accept each other. Now the point of depression, in this chat I advice ppl with depression, whether I know them or not. I talk to them. Because I've lost a brother on this site because of depression and I don't want it to happen again. There's also the issue of the report button u report but it doesn't mute the person who hurt u. It does nth.I think instead, we must have mods there all the time, doesn't mean one mod. But different mods, its like a shift. I have only been here since April and I know ita not long but I've been in (Cannot mention that site) and u r an admin there. And I've been there since October. I try to help people with problems. There are people who use fake profiles and all but who cares its their own life. there are ppl who are not accepted for who they are. I believe with help from the admins and mods we can change that. We can adjust rules a bit. We can make teenchat a better place. People are leaving teenchat cuz its lost its vibe and all the fun it had . But if we make it a happier place. People will want to come. I believe that happiness and joy could change the place and we should accept people for who they are. I hope I get this moderator position. It's been my lifelong dream. I've learnt the teenchat rules and applied it. With power comes responsibility. Arkham, please help me to be a mod, I believe when I'm mod,teenchat will be better than it was before. Thank youšŸ˜Š
ha best one here

My username is icedoutuzi (old name: eggeater69). I've been coming to teen-chat.org for a long VERY time. (about two years, started coming way before the newly revamped version of the chat) I'm extremely active in the room and see a lot of things that are punishable that other mods fail to catch or simply are just not online. I troll often, but i do care about the chat and want it to prosper. I would stop being rowdy if I was given the chance to be moderator. I think i would make a great addition to the staff team. I'd be fair, but also put all rulebreakers/pedos/creeps in their place.

MAKE TEEN CHAT GREAT AGAIN

you're welcome , emo squashie <333

Hi, my username is Alisesoulsurfer and I really want to be moderator because I will be able to keep the overage people out or let the admin know that their is problem with that person, and I also care about people so I would stop with the bullying and all the rude comments about others and honestly the racist is a problem too so i would watch out for that to and I would make everyone feel safe. Arkham I will take this job seriously if I become a moderator, so please help me to be a mod, I believe when I'm mod,the chat will be better than it was before. Thank you

Dear Arkham,

Hello! I'm Alyssafish666, or Alyssa as you may know. I believe I'm a strong applicant for the moderator position because I've been on Teen Chat for almost two years now, I know all the rules, mostly, by memory, and I'm also pretty active on here. I have a passion for stopping pedophilers and keeping the teenagers safe. If someone is breaking a rule, I tell them anyways. It's always a good thing to warn someone before you mute. Anyways, I'm a very approachable person. I might be what is known as a "troll," but I don't tolerate bullies. Most members are comfortable with me as well since I've been here for awhile. I try to be as friendly as I can be too. If I'm elected as a moderator, I'll clean up the chat of perverts and pedophilers. Not only that, but I'll help anyone that has a problem with someone or thing. I want the chat to be a safe, but fun environment for all the members! Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Alyssafish666

Hello. I would like to be a mod. I joined this chat 8 months ago. Here is my story of my previous experience with modding, and why I am interested.

(April 2018) I'm modding the chat. Suddenly, I'm kicked from my account. I try to log back in. Wrong password. I was being hacked.
This led to all sorts of problems, but in the end, I was demoted for not removing a message, when I was changing my password.

Now, I want to become a mod again. I've learned, and I will make sure nothing goes wrong this time.

I'm a kind person, who can be strict, but isn't overly strict. I love to mod on anything, because I know I'm creating a safer enviroment. When I modded, I didn't miss things. I promptly took action, whether it was muting, kicking, or just warning. I mever abuse my modding privileges.

I can be on nightly, from 9:30 to 11:30 EST (possibly more).

So please, I hope you consider me, and thank you for taking the time to read this.

And if I am going to be a mod, my chat room name is dominic03.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.