moderator complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.

cboy415

Judas, Richiekid17, and Phil were discussing about Nazi's and racial terms *nigga*. Today at 5:45 - 8:00 pm eastern time. I have no idea why it was being discussed. I am against racial slurs, even if it is slang. I understand that Judas is a moderator, but he should not act in that manner. Relax and calm down.

You might be able to look up the chat logs of what Judas responded with. I starred it out with asterix.

"Saying nigga does not mean you are a f**king racist." Other bad language "B**ching* .

I looked back in chat 10 minutes ago to make sure I typed his named correctly in this psot, and he still cursing. *f**king kill me*

I know the rules, but it should include cursing and bad language.

Last edited:
Phil was discussing Germany and Nazi's. Stating the Nazi's were not all that bad. Seriously???? He may as well have been glorifying nazi's.

Nigga is a slang term for the actual N word. Though african american community may or may not use it among themselves. Any outsiders that would say it, the african american community would respond and react negatively. Plus how would anyone know the person who says it or directs it at is african american. It is still wrong.

‘Nigga’ isn’t against the rules. And rather they think nazi’s are bad or not isnt against the rules either

Add moderator Juju to the list. Juju called user a dumbass yesterday. I forgot the user's name. I am sure Juju remembers.

I used the report feature in chat for abusive language, but I did not know that it goes directly to the moderators. I thought it was those that run the chat website. She threatened to kick me if I did so again.

Last edited:
Your definition of bad words is very conservative and generalizing. If a word is too bad, it'll be censored, if not, it's totally fine to use it. So accept the rules or make up your own rules while reporting mods that aren't breaking rules, with eventual kicks for false/incorrect reports. Report pervs instead if you want to make a change here.
"Those that run the site" are responsible for the rules, and the staff abides the given guidelines. So if you think it makes any difference about who you think you're reporting, you're wrong. The whole staff work within our given responsibility. No one is above the rules.

Phil was discussing Germany and Nazi's. Stating the Nazi's were not all that bad. Seriously???? He may as well have been glorifying nazi's.

Nigga is a slang term for the actual N word. Though african american community may or may not use it among themselves. Any outsiders that would say it, the african american community would respond and react negatively. Plus how would anyone know the person who says it or directs it at is african american. It is still wrong.
You have no case here. If you don’t like it, don’t pay attention to the chat about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.