mod or admin

Username on the site : sany.. (lost old ones)
Birthday : 07-06-2004
IST — India Standard Time

I know only english and hindi and telugu in the regional languages

I actually dont have any experience of being mod anywhere in the online sites...but i do have a knowledge about controlling the whole stuff as i used to be the executive discipline member of my school so actually thats what made me to apply for this post

I AM ACTIVE IN THE MORNING 7 : 00 AM TO 12:45 PM AND IN THE EVENING FROM 5:30 PM TO 8:00 PM

the main reason that one should hire me because i have been solving many issues be it a theft or a argument in my schooldays and i have an experience of the mindset of many persons as i have been to many sites and places

The second reason is my dedication towards any work and also the behaviour....and the sincerity ofcourse...

I think a person with a good humour and critical thinking can solve problems on can do
WHAT ACTUALLY IS THERE ARE SO MANY PERVS LOOKING FOR HOOKUPS AND ALL I ACTUALLY WANNA GIVE A STOPP TO THIS AT THE SITE
AND I PERSONALLY FEEL THAT A PLACE WHERE SO MANY TEENS CHATTING WORLD WIDE SHOULD BE HATRED FREE

I PROMISE THAT I WILL DO THE WORK WITH CARE AND WITH A GOOD HOLD ON MY MIND

I AM ON THE SITE SINCE A YEAR WITH MY PREVIOUS ACCOUNT WHICH GOT DELETED

THANK YOU !

Quote Reply
Report Edit

I actually dont have any experience of being mod anywhere in the online sites...but i do have a knowledge about controlling the whole stuff as i used to be the executive discipline member of my school so actually thats what made me to apply for this post

I AM ACTIVE IN THE MORNING 7 : 00 AM TO 12:45 PM AND IN THE EVENING FROM 5:30 PM TO 8:00 PM

the main reason that one should hire me because i have been solving many issues be it a theft or a argument in my schooldays and i have an experience of the mindset of many persons as i have been to many sites and places

The second reason is my dedication towards any work and also the behaviour....and the sincerity ofcourse...

I think a person with a good humour and critical thinking can solve problems on can do
WHAT ACTUALLY IS THERE ARE SO MANY PERVS LOOKING FOR HOOKUPS AND ALL I ACTUALLY WANNA GIVE A STOPP TO THIS AT THE SITE
AND I PERSONALLY FEEL THAT A PLACE WHERE SO MANY TEENS CHATTING WORLD WIDE SHOULD BE HATRED FREE

THANK YOU !

Quote Reply
Report Edit

THANK YOU !

Quote Reply
Report Edit
Not where you post applications

THANK YOU !

Quote Reply
Report Edit
Not where u post them smh

THANK YOU !

Quote Reply
Report Edit
uhh