Mod Complaint: karamel

Miss WhiteWolf

Okay Owner of the Site.

Your Admin Threatened Me for no reason in the chat when all I asked "When the Next Mod Application be available?" Because I want to Apply in the Future Because I've Been Following Rules, Reporting When I'm supposed To, And Want to help make this site Better.
Your "Admin" Said (And it's in the Screenshot Below) "You will never be a Mod, I'll make sure of it Bitch."
1) When did I ever do anything wrong in the site for Someone to cuss me out like that.
2) That's not showing a example even if You are Admin. For a Change Be Nicer "Admin".

This is Abusing Power.

I want Something To change Please.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210503-012014.png
    Screenshot_20210503-012014.png
    200.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20210503-012035.png
    Screenshot_20210503-012035.png
    286.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20210503-012102.png
    Screenshot_20210503-012102.png
    382.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20210503-012234.png
    Screenshot_20210503-012234.png
    385.8 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20210503-012345.png
    Screenshot_20210503-012345.png
    73.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20210503-012355.png
    Screenshot_20210503-012355.png
    71.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
CRY A OCEAN U WAS BOTHERING HER ABOUT BEING A MOD
How was I bothering When I asked once "When the next Mod Application Available?" Really She Shouldn't replied if she didn't want to. But She Want to threaten me And I want the Owner know who The Owner Have In the site that suppose to protect it.

How was I bothering When I asked once "When the next Mod Application Available?" Really She Shouldn't replied if she didn't want to. But She Want to threaten me And I want the Owner know who The Owner Have In the site that suppose to protect it.
When kevin post they are in need of a mod you will know. the mods don't know, she wasn't being disrespectful, this same shit happened the other day with her. you aren't getting your point exactly across and tbh u are way to damn sensitive to be a damn mod so like i said, please cry a damn ocean.

When kevin post they are in need of a mod you will know. the mods don't know, she wasn't being disrespectful, this same shit happened the other day with her. you aren't getting your point exactly across and tbh u are way to damn sensitive to be a damn mod so like i said, please cry a damn ocean.
She Still abused her Power!!! And Top it off She Called me a Bitch!!! That's Abusive Language!!!! Not Respectful!!! I'm sry I won't Listen to what you say. I want to know what the Owner want to do. If The Owner Let it slide Okay That's Fine. But If this get delt with I'll be happy.

Also as a Mod you suppose to Lead By Example. karamel is not Leading by example in this Situation. This Situation could been delt the nicer and respectful way.

Thank you for proving exactly why you shouldn't be a mod ๐Ÿ’€ mods can't come crying on the forums whenever anything goes slightly wrong, just like the ss say ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

Okay Owner of the Site.

Your Admin Threatened Me for no reason in the chat when all I asked "When the Next Mod Application be available?" Because I want to Apply in the Future Because I've Been Following Rules, Reporting When I'm supposed To, And Want to help make this site Better.
Your "Admin" Said (And it's in the Screenshot Below) "You will never be a Mod, I'll make sure of it Bitch."
1) When did I ever do anything wrong in the site for Someone to cuss me out like that.
2) That's not showing a example even if You are Admin. For a Change Be Nicer "Admin".

This is Abusing Power.

I want Something To change Please.
p.s that's a mod not an admin

She Still abused her Power!!! And Top it off She Called me a Bitch!!! That's Abusive Language!!!! Not Respectful!!! I'm sry I won't Listen to what you say. I want to know what the Owner want to do. If The Owner Let it slide Okay That's Fine. But If this get delt with I'll be happy.

Also as a Mod you suppose to Lead By Example. karamel is not Leading by example in this Situation. This Situation could been delt the nicer and respectful way.
calling someone a bitch isn't against the rules

ITS ALL YO FAULT JIT #Modlivesmatter

Attachments

• SOSAAA.png
    SOSAAA.png
    776.9 KB · Views: 2