Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
But i wrote my mod app with full details
i read the instructions quite a few times so i dont know how my app is not correct and is not as u want
(this is my first time)

The instructions state to email the application not post it to the forum, that is the point I am trying to make.

Hello, My username is Sassygirl2020 but you can call me Chelsea, I’m applying to be a mod in the general chat room there is a lot of people in there who talks bad and is over aged. And most of the times when I’m on I don’t see any mods on and there’s nothing I can do because I’m not a mod. I would like to be given the chance to be a mod and make the chat room a safe and better place. And I would lime to stop people from bullying each other. Thanks

<---- NEW MOD :)

Sir I want to become Moderator
My age 14 date of birth Jan 19 2006 iam from India +5:30GMT I usually online more when the mods are offline and online more whole day and night .
I want to become Moderator because when iam online mods are offline so many user are containing spam and using other languages and I want to become a good moderator I have a good name u can trust me I follow rules strictly and I do my job well and I don't misuse my job and I didn't harash any one have a nice life .

Wait ur not Tyler right.

Status
Not open for further replies.