Mod abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
you failed to add in the part where I blatantly said I wasnt being racist, also should I even bother bringing up you asking other users if they wanted to see your girlfriends nudes?
what the hell? Why the hell are you sharing my private conversations here? That's privacy invasion and I hope you delete that comment! It has nothing to do with the point of this discussion, just to insult me or getting my gf to break up with me. And his comment was extremely racist, he didn't say "oh he's black", he said that black people look old. If this isn't racism idk what it is, but you guys are american so probably unless a black cop shoots a black person, it isn't racism.

Also, this asshole banned me for "threaten a mod". I didn't even threaten him, but even if I did, how's the fact that he's a mod important? If I threatened someone random who's not a mod that would be ok? I hate these mods, you guys seem like dictators who instead of following the rules, you make your own rules. Pathetic, you'll never be anyone in your life, remember this words.

Status
Not open for further replies.