Mod abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwrewfsad

I'm here to report what the mod aidybeast did. It was completely unacceptable. Two people were speaking in spanish and I, just for fun, said something (only one sentence) to them, also in spanish. After 30 seconds I was banned. Firstly this extremely although the chat may be in english, and the rules say you need to speak english, i just said one sentence, I wasn't exactly having a conversation in spanish. I firstly thought the mod was just being strict, but then i logged into my other account and saw that those two people who were talking in spanish didn't got banned. I sent a private message to the mod saying "why did you ban me?" and I got banned again.
I hope Arkham does something about this. There are people who would be way better mods than aidybeast (and I'm not talking about me).

Thanks for your atention

I'm here to report what the mod aidybeast did. It was completely unacceptable. Two people were speaking in spanish and I, just for fun, said something (only one sentence) to them, also in spanish. After 30 seconds I was banned. Firstly this extremely although the chat may be in english, and the rules say you need to speak english, i just said one sentence, I wasn't exactly having a conversation in spanish. I firstly thought the mod was just being strict, but then i logged into my other account and saw that those two people who were talking in spanish didn't got banned. I sent a private message to the mod saying "why did you ban me?" and I got banned again.
I hope Arkham does something about this. There are people who would be way better mods than aidybeast (and I'm not talking about me).

Thanks for your atention

Hes new here Very sorry for that I hope arkham sees this too Best of luck With the bans And arkham

I checked an hour back and I see no one else speaking non-English. And the kick was deserved. As you admit to violating the rules.

I did "violate the rules" by saying six or seven spanish words, but I wasn't the only one. And I meant kicked, sorry, although he threatned to ban me if I came back while I was banned (I tried to come back to explain the situation)

You come to the forums. Not the chat to question kicks. Other wise you are going around a kick and will be banned. He did right. It was a good kick. Both times. And as I’ve told you ten times in the pms, he warned the chat to speak English. The others stopped, you continued. That’s on you. You know the rules.

See what he did today in the MAIN chat! This is completely unacceptable, racist comments should be BANNED even if its a mod who says it (which only makes it worse)

you failed to add in the part where I blatantly said I wasnt being racist, also should I even bother bringing up you asking other users if they wanted to see your girlfriends nudes?

It has been resolved. You broke the rules and got kicked. That’s on you. End of discussion

I see nothing in this thread but yet another attempt to stretch an agenda to yet again circumvent the room rules.

And if you saw racism in that comment dude you are really on a stretch, what if he would have said they all look underage, would you have then called him a pedophile? Knowing you I bet you would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.