Message for Arkham regarding the chat moderation

dominic03

This was sent to you in an email, but just in case, I am posting it here too.
------------------------------
Hi Arkham,
I'm assuming you know me as dominic03, so yeah, no explaining there.

I've noticed that during the time I am on there are either no moderators at all or they are AFK. I've seen lots of inappropriate chat, and it annoys me and I'm sure that is true for others. Because of this, I should be mod since when I was a mod, I did a good job deleting all bad messages.

Please don't stop reading.

I was a moderator at this time a long time ago and I did a very good job. I don't go AFK and I don't let people simply "get away" with things.
So I was then demoted due to being AFK for 1 minute.

I feel this is largely unfair as other moderators are constantly getting away with it. So please, can I be moderator once again, so I can hopefully fix up this chat in this time? I've also noticed people leaving due to lack of moderation. I feel that this chat could get in a very bad condition if nobody does anything, and I want to be the one to do something.

Thanks,
Dominic (Dominic03)

Reply with any extra questions.

Last edited:
What is the point of accusations without evidence, I just don't get endlessly making claims that are never backed up by tangible proof. To me, it becomes a waste of time and a waste of effort, so unless there is factual evidence provided my suggestion would be, just keep unsubstantiated attacks to yourself.

What is the point of accusations without evidence, I just don't get endlessly making claims that are never backed up by tangible proof. To me, it becomes a waste of time and a waste of effort, so unless there is factual evidence provided my suggestion would be, just keep unsubstantiated attacks to yourself.
Ok, I'll remove that. If I can get any sort of evidence, I will be sure to make a new thread. If you want to re-read and give any sort of opinion, that would be good.