L A T E _ I N T R O

Rika

- - -
Alr alr!!so I thought to do an intro tho yes i got lazy half way while doing it but what so ever anyways! hey hey hey strangers,wazup
welp so first with the nicknames its either Rika or zenny whichever u prefer,u might also know me from Kc[kids chat] so apart from dat Am an Demigirl and for pronouns only use she/her or they/them,for favourtie colour is black,dark blue,orange,white and a anime fan i also like manga though,am also kinda a dry talker like lot of times i really dont know what to say so it might be akaward or boring with me in the convo also one thing to keep in mind this aint permanent i mean like my preference of colours etc can change later though so yea this is it WAIT one last thing "
IS ANYBODY A HUGE FAN OF VOCALOID SONGS?!"I mean i like other songs too,I have favorite songs that aren't vocaloid singers but am really a huge of the vocaloid ones!
- - -

- - -
Alr alr!!so I thought to do an intro tho yes i got lazy half way while doing it but what so ever anyways! hey hey hey strangers,wazup
welp so first with the nicknames its either Rika or zenny whichever u prefer,u might also know me from Kc[kids chat] so apart from dat Am an Demigirl and for pronouns only use she/her or they/them,for favourtie colour is black,dark blue,orange,white and a anime fan i also like manga though,am also kinda a dry talker like lot of times i really dont know what to say so it might be akaward or boring with me in the convo also one thing to keep in mind this aint permanent i mean like my preference of colours etc can change later though so yea this is it WAIT one last thing "
IS ANYBODY A HUGE FAN OF VOCALOID SONGS?!"I mean i like other songs too,I have favorite songs that aren't vocaloid singers but am really a huge of the vocaloid ones!
- - -
Welcome Zenny

- - -
- - -
Welcome 😌