Kicked out an later banned

Aww I ll be 19 this year...like neither am an adult nor a teen...I cant be on teen chat but I am not old enough to be on an adult site..can.I stay here instead....

Mr Admin please dont listen to them...I dont know them...I promise I wont chat with 16 years old again just the older ones

Kos = kick on sight

Guests who’ve been exposed for being overage, pedos, returning spammers and so on end up in a kos list. And you’re kos due to one report of you saying you’re 20

The last time I was kicked I pasted something from my pvt window as someons offered to train me as a s*** n next thing I was kicked out n shortly bAnned...

So I guess I ll b sulking here till I turn 20 ....welcome me please...am going to haunt this place since nothing bettrr to do...I hope nit get kicked out from here

What? Like I should get on his bad side to get back there?
I know you are. Busy but admin @KVN you know a person is classified a pedopihile when he/she is attracted to prepubescent children and not teens. Also it seems like I could get away with profanities, sexual innuendos,talking about fetish and.kinks in.the main but just mentioning the number 20 would get me banned. And that also on a report. I saw a iser asking for kids nude pictures twice on the fprum but never was kicked...dont you think the mods r bit too partial

@KVN like you know you are asking for the impossible? Anyways never insisted on it and if I want to there are ways to get back there..the whole argument is that the rules are flawed and the mods partial

@KVN like you know you are asking for the impossible? Anyways never insisted on it and if I want to there are ways to get back there..the whole argument is that the rules are flawed and the mods partial
Not quite. People who have been caught claiming they're overage can send me ID proof to prove they're within 13-19 yo. Of course any sensitive information can be covered. Just need the first name and DoB.

You being caught as a 20 yo is not a result of flawed rules nor partial mods. That's on you